Punjab Forensic Science Agency has announced the jobs 2020 for the various vacant positions that are mentioned below if you are interested to get the Punjab Forensic Science Agency jobs 2020 then you must apply within due dates because after the due dates application form will not be considered. Punjab Forensic Science Agency are invited Fresh applications form from the suitable qualified candidates having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis for three 03 years renewable for following posts for Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore and its Satellite Stations at Divisional Headquarters in Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan & Bahawalpur divisions.
The candidate must attach with his application form, an updated CV, two recent photographs and duly attested copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, NOC (in case of Gov employee), and certificate issued by Medical Superintendent concerned DHQ Hospital regarding the above mentioned physical standards (if applying for the post of Security Guard). Applications complete in all respects and should be reached it office till
12th April, 2019, After the due date application Form Will not be entertained. And Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
Vacant Positions :
- 02 Security Incharge (BPS-16)
- 02 Personal Assistants (BPS-16)
- 02 Assistants (BPS-16)
- 05 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 01 Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- 01 Hardware Technician (BPS-11)
- 01 Network Technician (BPS-11)
- 02 Sanitary Supervisors (BPS-11)
- 02 Telephone Operator (BPS-07)
- 07 Drivers (BPS-05)
- 02 Dak Runner (BPS-05)
- 08 Security Guards (BPS-04)
- 01 Lift Operator (BPS-03)
- 05 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- 01 Gardener (BPS-01)
- 02 Sweepers (BPS-01)
Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2020 Application Form Last Date and Eligibility Criteria
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for three years under the Contract appointment policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation shall be applicable in maximum/upper age limit as per prevailing policies of Govt. of the Punjab.
- The number of seats against above mentioned each category of post may be increased OR decreased by the Competent Authority at any stage.
- The civilian candidate shall provide a certificate issued by Medical Superintendent of concerned DHQ Hospital regarding the above-mentioned physical standards with his application for the posts of Security Guard.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:
- All Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- All applications should be submitted only on prescribed Application Form which may be downloaded from PFSA website i.e.www.pfsa.gop.pk OR may be obtained from PFSA office.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach this office till
12th April, 2019.
- The date of written test/interview will be communicated only to the eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
For the further updates regarding Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2020 You must keep stay with us and if you have any query and want more Information then For information contact 042-37840007 Ext. 4033.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...