Public Sector Organization of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced jobs for the suitable candidates through Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency. Public Sector Organization has offered jobs for the posts of Hematologist/Quality Control Officer, Medical Officer, Health Education Officer, Medical Technologist Pathology, Admin Officer, Accounts Officers, Accountant, Assistant, Charge Nurse, IT Assistant, Computer Operator, Social Mobilizer, JCT Pathology, Bio-Medical Electric Technician (mechanic), Junior Clerk, Store Keeper, Telephone Operator, Driver, Daftari, Lab Attendant, Incinerator Attendant, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, and Chowkidar. All the applicants who are seeking jobs they should apply for the Public Sector Organization Govt KPK Jobs 2020 after meeting the eligibility criteria and requirements.
Individuals who are well educated and have MBBS, Master’s Degree, B.Sc Medical Technology, M.Com/MBA, Qualified registered Nurse, MSc, BBA Hons, FSc, BA, Intermediate, Matric, and Primary passed certificate. Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency is inviting aspirants to apply online for the Public Sector Organization Govt KPK Jobs 2020 before the last date. Applicants should open the online registration form and fill it completely by providing their personal information. After this submit the application and download the deposit slip and pay it in any online branch of UBL bank. The age limit for the advertised opportunities is 18 to 35 years and age will be counted on the last date of application submission. Late submission incomplete application form or incorrect information will not be accepted.
Public Sector Organization Govt KPK Jobs 2020 ETEA Apply Online Deposit Slip
- Hematologist/Quality Control Officer
- Medical Officer
- Health Education Officer
- medical Technologist Pathology
- Admin Officer
- Accounts Officers
- Charge Nurse
- IT Assistant
- Computer Operator
- Social Mobilizer
- JCT Pathology
- Bio-Medical Electric Technician (mechanic)
- Junior Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Telephone Operator
- Lab Attendant
- Incinerator Attendant
- Naib Qasid
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Last Date: 20 February 2020
How to Apply:
- Applicants should open the online application portal they should apply online.
- Fill the application form completely and enter the personal information in the prescribed box.
- Submit the application form after completing it.
- After the successful submission of application form, UBL online Deposit slip will be generated.
- Download the UBL online Deposit slip and take print of it and pay it in any online branch of UBL bank.
- Keep the paid-up UBL online Deposit slip that has contained bank desired stamp along with you.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...