Primary and Secondary Health Care Department of Punjab announced the new vacancies on the post for Women. They announced the 1000 vacancies of Women Medical Officers. They call the candidates for apply on given post. Aspirants must submit their application form before the closing date.
- Jobs Announced Date: 15th December 2019.
- Las date: 30th December 2019.
- Test Date: Announce Soon.
Government of the Punjab invites applications form qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Punjab for the following posts on contract basis but likely to continue till completion of the project. The qualification and experience required for each post in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
Male and female can also apply on these jobs. Here we mention the complete detail the jobs. Below see on this page we have provided jobs criteria terms & condition and other necessary information of these posts. Application are invited for such jobs Manager HR, Manager Data Center or Network Operations, Manager Facilitation Center, Mobile Application Developer, Network Administrator, OMS Specialist, Software Developer, Web Developer, Statistical Officer, Senior Data Processor, CCTV or Network Technician, Front Desk Officer and Computer Operator.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Women Medical Officers Jobs 2020
The interested candidates must be applying through NTS test along with the deposit slip of Rs 500. The last date of submission application is 22 December 2020. The applicant they fulfill the criteria they must apply for these jobs. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who are interested in posts. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site for further updates.
Term & Condition:
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service website along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Candidates shall submit duty filled application form along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport sixe photographs, directly to NTS through courier.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- 15% Quota for Female, 3% Quota for disable persons & 5% Quota for Minorities reserved.
- Females are encouraged to apply as per merit.
- In-completed applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Roll No. slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
- The date of written test shall be communicated the eligible & shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Candidates having at least 50% marks in NTS test shall be deemed eligible for further consideration in the selection process. However department may decide upon any threshold over and above passing marks for further consideration in the process.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the date of interview to be communicated by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...