Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announces the latest vacancies in the Department of Management and Professional Development Department, Auqaf & Religious Affairs Department and Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department. They are seeking the applications of eligible candidates. Applicants read all the instructions from the advertisement and apply online.
- Jobs Announced Date: 8th March 2020.
- Last Date: 24th March 2020.
- Test Date: Announce Soon.
Agriculture Department, Environment Protection Department, Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department jobs announced through PPSC in latest advertisement. The Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) is going to announce 116 jobs with various disciplines across the Punjab for qualified, experts and dynamic aspirants. PPSC is an autonomous body with the aim to organize a transparent plate-form and systematic way to recruit best suitable candidates for the concerned position on merit without taking nepotism throughout the process. In this regard, it has designed an online system for applying on various positions along with online complaint cell also in order to remove the grievances of candidates with immediate effect.
PPSC is a Government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of the Government of India Act 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working. The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently. The Commission consists of a Chairman and Members. The Chairman is appointed by the President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Following positions which have been advertised along with requisites areas:
Summary of Positions:-
- Agricultural Officer(BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Legal(BPS-17)
- BIO-Medical Engineer(BPS-17)
These afore-said positions are categorizing as there are 86 posts are for BIO-Medical officers and 28 posts for Agricultural officer while 02 posts for Assistant Director, as well. PPSC is going to recruit only those candidates for these positions which are going to meet the Eligibility criteria as given below
- For Agriculture Officer (BPS-17), M.S.c (Hons) second division in Agricultural Entomology or plant pathology from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Director Legal(BPS-17), Law graduate(2nd Division) from a recognized university with 02 years experience.
- For BIO-Medical Engineer(BPS-17)B.S.c (Biomedical engineering or Biomedical Engineering technology) from a university recognized by higher education commission.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 09/2020 Application Submission Procedure
- To appear in written test and interview only the original valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification documents will be acceptable.
- Applications are advised to read all terms and conditions of the advertisement as well as important instructions as given on this page as well.
- Applicants should fill in the on-line application form carefully in the light of guidelines and instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said post and important instructions for candidates.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the on-line application form will be available to the candidates till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country to the equivalent amount of application/test fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
How to apply?
- It is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs:400/- under the head;” C02101-Organization of state-fee realized by the Punjab public service commission”. in any branch of state bank of Pakistan or national bank of Pakistan or government treasury on or before the closing date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or pay order or cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the commission.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...