Punjab Public Service Commission has announced jobs for the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department and Agriculture Department. Applicants can apply online for the posts of Water Management Officer, Assistant Agricultural Engineer, Additional Director, Additional Solicitor, and Research Officer. For the offered posts all male and female candidates can apply. Individuals should have LLM, LLB, B.Sc, or equivalent qualification.
- Jobs Date: 17th September 2020.
- Last Date: 2nd October 2020.
- Test Date: Announced Soon.
PPSC Jobs September 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 13/2020 Latest being provided over here. PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission of Pakistan has announced multi categories of vacant posts available in different departments. Interested candidates who are eligible and competent they should apply for the PPSC jobs. The departments of medical, agriculture and development have authorized PPSC to announce the jobs and conducts test to recruit eligible, competent, highly skilled and well-educated candidates for the right post. There are total of 400+ jobs are being available which must be fulfilled. All the candidates who are seeking for the applying procedure they should visit this site to get entire information regarding PPSC jobs. Here you will get how to apply procedure, last date, criteria, test date, test syllabus, online preparation and interview schedule below.
PPSC Jobs September 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 13/2020 Latest is added below. All the candidates can get whole information and instructions below. Candidates can apply only online mood through PPSC official website by following the instruction given below. We will provide all the information and new updates about PPSC jobs. All the candidates who meet the required criteria they are able to online apply for the offered post.
PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26/2020 Latest
- To appear in written test and interview only the original valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification documents will be acceptable.
- Applications are advised to read all terms and conditions of the advertisement as well as important instructions as given on this page as well.
- Applicants should fill in the on-line application form carefully in the light of guidelines and instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said post and important instructions for candidates.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the on-line application form will be available to the candidates till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country to the equivalent amount of application/test fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
How to apply?
- It is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs:600/- under the head;” C02101-Organization of state-fee realized by the Punjab public service commission”. in any branch of state bank of Pakistan or national bank of Pakistan or government treasury on or before the closing date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or pay order or cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the commission.
You Might Also Like
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...
- National Electric Power Regulatory Authority Jobs 2020 OTS A...