The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Lahore has just made the announcement about its schedule for the recruitment of 340 Assistant Sub-Inspectors from amongst Graduate Constables/ Head Constables in the Punjab Police Department. All these vacancies have been divided among different districts of the province and you can find complete details related to the required eligibility criteria, written test syllabus, registration form and selection procedure below. We have compiled all these details at one place for your guidance so that the overall process becomes easier for you to go through.
So let’s start with the eligibility criteria as there is no benefit of submitting the application form unless the candidate fulfills the eligibility requirements. Take a look at the complete list and match yourself with it.
- Age: Between 21 to 35 years on last date of form submission
- Gender: Both Male and Female
- Domicile: Domicile must be of the respective district
- Required Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree (2nd division) with a three year service in Punjab Police Department as Constable/ Head Constable.
PPSC ASI Post 2020 Online Preparation Subject Wise Mcqs
- Last Date of Form Submission: 15 August, 2020
Online Written Test Preparation Subject Wise Complete Below Click
Individuals, who meet these criteria, can submit their application forms online till 15th August, 2020. The form needs to be filled online over the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission. Only the duly filled applications submit online will be entertained and any form submitted in any other manner will not be entertained.
With the successful completion of the registration procedure, the candidates will be shortlisted and later appear in a written test. This test will be of MCQ’s type having 100 marks in total and will consist of the following parts:
Comprehension in Urdu and English.
General Knowledge and Intelligence:
General knowledge part will consist of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Fundamental rights and Every Day Science.
Quantitative / Computer Aptitude:
The test will be computation of fractions, percentage, whole numbers, ration & proportion, interest, averages, decimals and square root etc. While the computer skills related to the usage of internet, e-email and MS Office will also be included.
After seeing this whole PPSC ASI post 2020 written test syllabus and paper pattern, most people would feel pretty worried about how they can actually prepare for such exam in short time period. But no need to worry anymore as by utilizing the free online quizzes over this page, anyone can easily complete their preparation for this written exam with ease.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...