Complete details related to the application form, registration process, eligibility criteria and selection procedure for the latest vacancies announced in the Pakistan Railways. As per officially released advertisement, the Pakistan Railways is looking to make total 710 recruitment’s at various posts including Station Master Group Student (BPS-9), Assistant Driver (BPS-9), Guard Grade-I (BPS-9) and C-Class Trade Apprentices operating Division (BPS-6).
All the individuals who consider themselves suitable for any available posts can download the application form from this page below or can also do so through the official website of National Examination and Evaluation Foundation (NEEF). The last due date for submitting the registration forms to the authorized department is 30th June, 2018 and once the due date has expired, no more applications will be entertained at all.
The complete eligibility requirements related to the age limit and qualification for each available post is listed below.
Age Limit: The age limit for all available jobs is between 18 to 25 years on 30th June, 2018 with a 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Station Master Group Student: Minimum B.A/ B.Sc with 2nd
- Assistant Driver: 1) At least Matric with 2nd division in science and 3 years DAE. 2) FSC (Pre-Engineering) with one year computer course.
- Guard Grade-I:A/ B.Sc with at least second division.
- Fitter (Mech/ Loco): 2nd division in matric with one year diploma in Auto & Diesel trade.
- Wireman (Mech/ Loco): Matric 2nd division with one year Electrical trade diploma.
- Diesel Fitter (Elect; Deptt): Minimum second division in Matric with 1 year diploma in Auto & Diesel.
- Diesel Wireman (Elec; Deptt): At least 2nd division in Matric with one year Electrical diploma.
No relaxation related to the eligibility criteria will be given to anyone under any circumstances that’s why only those individuals who meet the whole eligibility requirements should apply in the first place.
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2018 Apply Online Forms Registration Eligibility Criteria
The procedure to get registered for taking part in these Pakistan Railway jobs 2018 selection process is really quick and simple. First of all, the candidates need to fill the application forms online over the official National Examination and Evaluation Foundation (NEEF) website and then take a printout of it. While for the facility of candidates, the forms have also been made available at the Railway divisional offices of different cities.
The candidates are required to submit their duly filled application forms in addition to all other required documents must be submitted at the NEEF office, Rawalpindi via courier till 30th June, 2018. Once the registration procedure will be complete as per announced schedule, all received forms will be reviewed and only the most suitable individuals will be selected to appear in a written test conducted by NEEF. Appearing in this test would be compulsory for everyone as it consists of 70% marks in the calculation of final merit while after it, the successful candidates will be called for interview that has 30% participation in the final merit.
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Ranger Recruitment Jobs 2018 Application Forms Download
- Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2018 Apply Online Form Download
- Join PAF Religious Teacher Education Instructor 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join PAF as Education Instructor Religious Teacher WrittenTest 2018 Online Preparation
- Join Pak Army as a Captain 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join Pak Army Through Direct Short Service Commission As Captain Online
- Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through SSC 2018 Online Registration
- Join Pak Army as Captain 2018 Written Test Preparation Online Apply for Direct Short Service Commission