The Ministry of Interior and Narcotics Control, Headquarter Anti-Narcotics Force, Rawalpindi has invited applications from suitable candidates who are interested in joining the Anti-Narcotics force at various available posts. For this purpose, the application forms are now available at the official website of the department which can be submitted to the authorized department till September, 2018.
For the facility of our visitors, we have provided complete details related to application form submission process, eligibility criteria and entry test for ANF Sub/Asst Inspector jobs 2018. Following are the available posts in Anti-Narcotics Force against which the applications have been invited:
- Data Entry Operator
- Electric Wiremen
- Constable Driver
- Naib Qasid
These jobs are for both males and females who are required to fulfill some certain requirements in order to become eligible for them. Although the requirements related to age, academic qualification and experience are different for each of these jobs, the one thing common in all of them is that the interested candidates will have to appear in a written entry test/interview. The dates for test/interview conduction will be announced later and only the shortlisted candidates who fulfill all the basic eligibility requirements will be called to appear in them.
Ministry of Interior ANF Sub/Asst Inspector Jobs 2018 Entry Test Eligibility Application Form
- To Download the Application Form: Click Here
Listed below are the documents required to be attached with the application form at the time of submission:
- One passport size recent picture
- Attested copy of CNIC
- Attested copies of Educational certificates
- Attested copy of domicile
- Postal order of Rs.300
Duly filled application form along with all these documents attach must reach the authorized department till September 2018. While submitting the application form, do mention the name of post for which you are applying at the right-bottom corner of the cover and also make sure that all required details are provided as any incomplete or received after the due date applications will not be considered.
After the completion of registration process, all applications will be checked by recruitment cell of Anti-Narcotics Force, Rawalpindi and a short list of candidates will be issued who will then appear in written test/interview.
In order to become eligible for these available jobs, it is compulsory for all the applicants to pass the written entry test so that they can move further in the selection procedure. So to help our visitors in doing so, we have provided several free online tests on our website which can be used as a guide for quick, effective and easy preparation of the test.
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Ranger Recruitment Jobs 2018 Application Forms Download
- Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2018 Apply Online Form Download
- Join PAF Religious Teacher Education Instructor 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join PAF as Education Instructor Religious Teacher WrittenTest 2018 Online Preparation
- Join Pak Army as a Captain 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join Pak Army Through Direct Short Service Commission As Captain Online
- Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through SSC 2018 Online Registration
- Join Pak Army as Captain 2018 Written Test Preparation Online Apply for Direct Short Service Commission