Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is going to announce Jobs for Elementary & Secondary Education Department for the Year 2018. Applications are being invited from both male and female candidates holding Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) domicile on prescribed forms for various positions including (500 IT teachers BPS-16 & 500 computer lab in charges (BPS-07) on fixed pay on purely contract basis as per existing project policy in government high schools in different districts of the province under project “160151-Establishment of 500 IT Labs in Government high Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkha(Phase-3). Application forms along with procedure to apply and other details lists of schools vacant posts selection eligibility criteria as per project policy are available here.
These Jobs are for all Districts of KPK including Bannu, Lakki Marwat, DI Khan, Tank, Abbottabad, Manshera, Haripur, Hangu, Batagram, Kohistan, Karajk, Buner, Shangla, Swat,Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Malakand, Mardan, Swabi, Nowshera, Charsada, Peshawar & Kohat. All eligible of KPK are highly encouraged to apply for these specified Jobs which have been announced in KPK.
KPK Education Department IT Teachers & Computer Lab Incharge Jobs 2018 Eligibility NTS Form Last Date
Aforementioned jobs are being categorized as following:
- I.T Teacher (BPS-16)
- Computer Lab Incharge (BPS-07)
Elementary & Secondary Education Department
General terms & Conditions:
- 1-Selection/appointment of IT teachers(BS-16) will be district based (where the school is situated) and will be made on open merit. In case of non-availability of eligible candidates for IT Teachers in the district, candidates of other districts will be consider from the remaining provincial merit.
- 2-Selection/appointment of computer Lab incharges (BPS-07) will be tehsil based (where the school is situated) and will be made on open merit. In case of non-availability of eligible candidates for Lab In-charges in the tehsil, selection will be made on district basis.
- 3-Only those applicants will be considered who provided information strictly on the prescribed application form.
- 4-Appointments on the above posts shall be school specific and non-transferable. No Subsequen request for posting/transfer shall be entertained in any case.
- 5-A candidate may apply for more than one post on a separate application form.
- 6- Appointments to the above posts will be on fixed pay as per existing project policy on contract basis.
- 7- NTS will charge fee amounting RS.300/- for screening test.
- 8-The minimum passing qualifying marks in the NTS Screening test will be 40%. The NTS Screening test will have no further weightage in the merit criteria.
- 9-Selection will be made as per selection criteria in accordance to the policy Govt of KPK.
- 10- No TA/Da will be given for test.
- 11- The Competent Authority has the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel some vacancies at any time without revealing any reason.
How to apply ?
Please deposit test fee amounting Rs.300/- through the prescribed slips which are available on this page to the online branches of ABL,UBL,HBL or MCB.
Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form application form with online deposit original slip at NTS headquarters Islamabad.
Last date of submission of application form is 24th January,2018.
Eligible aspirants are required to ensure their appearance in aforesaid test by fulfilling all subsequent requirements as well. Further process including names of shortlisted candidates, results of test, interview list and final result for aforementioned positions will be updated gradually here on this page. Please keep in touch with us for getting more qualitative information.
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Ranger Recruitment Jobs 2018 Application Forms Download
- Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2018 Apply Online Form Download
- Join PAF Religious Teacher Education Instructor 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join PAF as Education Instructor Religious Teacher WrittenTest 2018 Online Preparation
- Join Pak Army as a Captain 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join Pak Army Through Direct Short Service Commission As Captain Online
- Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through SSC 2018 Online Registration
- Join Pak Army as Captain 2018 Written Test Preparation Online Apply for Direct Short Service Commission