The total number of posts available in various districts is pretty large out of which specific quota for males, females and minorities has been reserved. In order to a valid candidate, every applicant will have to fulfill a certain eligibility criteria which have been mentioned below:
Join Punjab Police as Sub Inspectors 2020 Jobs by PPSC Eligibility Physical Standard and Qualification Written Test Syllabus Given below
QUALIFICATION: Graduate (second division or equivalent Grade) from a recognized University.
AGE: 20 to 25.
GENDER: Both Male & Female.
DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in their respective Districts.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD
The candidates with the following minimum Physical Standard shall be eligible to apply.
a) Height (For male) 5′ feet and 7” inches. (170.18 cm)
b) Height (For Female) 5′ feet and 2” inches. (157.48 cm)
c) Chest (For male candidates only) 33 inches – 34.5 inches. (83.82 – 87.63 cm)
d) Visual Standard (Distant & Near Vision) for both Male and Female
Distant vision 6/9 in eye with or without glasses and Near vision not less than “J-I”. (N-5)
Candidates are required to mention Physical standard in their online application form as per certificate of physical standard obtained from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of the District Headquarter Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore or DHQ Hospital from respective Regions.
Relaxation in underage / upper age, qualification and Physical Standard shall not be granted in any case.
SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN TEST
Note: You Can Now Prepare Your Written Test Punjab Police Jobs 2020 as Sub Inspector Here Click Below
One paper written test of MCQs type of 100 marks, two hours duration will comprise on the following subjects:-
1. General knowledge and intelligence:-
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights and Every Day Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and arithmetic number series.
2. Quantitative/Computer Aptitude
The test shall determine mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
(i) The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
(ii) The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail etc.
3. Language comprehension: Comprehension in English and Urdu.
PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST: A psychological test shall be conducted before interview of the candidates who qualify the written test which shall determine the suitability of the candidates for the service based on personality assessment and comprehension skills.
The Last Date to apply on Sub-inspector Jobs is 15th August,2020. For getting more updates regarding ppsc roll no slips and results as well keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...