Pakistan navy is one of the prestigious careers in Pakistan. Pakistan Navy protects coastal borders and sea of Pakistan. For talented Pakistani youth Jobs are offered in various departments and disciplines. Officers in Navy work on coastal installation as well as on the naval ships. Youngsters can make bright career in Pakistan Navy.
Upon successful completion of all the tests and interview a candidate can get many facilities. They are given training at naval academies. They can get such an environment where they groom themselves professionally, morally, educationally, mentally and physically. Personality traits of individuals are developed which result in proficient Naval Officers equipped with the highest ideals of loyalty, honor, courage and dedication.
Free Messing, Accommodation and Uniform will be provided during training. This is the list of all inductions announced twice a year in Pak navy. You can join Pak Navy as PN cadet through permanent commission. Officers are enrolled in Pak Navy through this way. Candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet.
This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training. The branches include Operations, Weapon Engineering, Marine Engineering and Supply branch.
Eligibility Criteria for PN Cadet:
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 16 to 21 Years for Civilian and 17 to 23 Years for serving candidates
Height: 5? 4? (Minimum)
Education: Applying candidates must have clear their Intermediate level education from any board of Intermediate and Secondary Education but the Intermediate education must be in any of these following subjects
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
- Candidates of A- Level should submit an equivalence Certificate
- F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I are eligible. However, they have to provide a hope certificate
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.paknavy.gov.pk. After registering you have to give the intelligence test, entrance test and academic tests. Call letters will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test, preliminary medical and interview.
Registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200-/ (crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
- Free Medical treatment of self / family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunity for visits/courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self/ family on travel by Air / Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges / University and professional institutes.
Check Other Related Topics
- Aghaz-e-Haqooq Balochistan Package Jobs GEPCO BTS Written Test Preparation Online Registration
- Motorway Police Jobs 2018 Online Registration Form PTS Test Eligibility & Apply Last Date
- Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 Application Form and Challan Form Download Online
- Join Pakistan Air Force PAF As Airmen Apply Online 2018
- Join Pakistan Ranger Recruitment Jobs 2018 Online Test Forms and Eligibility Qualifications Requirements
- Punjab Police Jobs 2018 for Male and Female as Constable
- Punjab Govt Educator/Teachers Jobs 2018 Arts/Science ESE SESE HSE Forms Online Download newspaper Ads Jang
- Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 Candidates Interview Dates and Schedule and Final Merit List District Wise