Join Pakistan Navy has announced the new vacancies as PN Cadet for permanent Commission in term 2020 Batch A. They called the eligible candidate to join Pak Navy and start their career as PN Commission officer. Last date of registration is 10th November 2020. Only online apply is acceptable. Roll No slip will be issued before the test.
- Job Announced date: 27th October 2020.
- Last date of application Submission: 10th November 2020.
- Roll No Slip and Test Date: Announce soon.
Pakistan navy is one of the prestigious careers in Pakistan. Pakistan Navy protects coastal borders and sea of Pakistan. For talented Pakistani youth Jobs are offered in various departments and disciplines. Officers in Navy work on coastal installation as well as on the naval ships. Youngsters can make bright career in Pakistan Navy.
Upon successful completion of all the tests and interview a candidate can get many facilities. They are given training at naval academies. They can get such an environment where they groom themselves professionally, morally, educationally, mentally and physically. Personality traits of individuals are developed which result in proficient Naval Officers equipped with the highest ideals of loyalty, honor, courage and dedication.
Free Messing, Accommodation and Uniform will be provided during training. This is the list of all inductions announced twice a year in Pak navy. You can join Pak Navy as PN cadet through permanent commission. Officers are enrolled in Pak Navy through this way. Candidates are inducted twice a year as PN Cadet.
This type of commission is offered in the following branches after the successful completion of 2 years initial training. The branches include Operations, Weapon Engineering, Marine Engineering and Supply branch.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Gender: Male
- Age: 16 to 21 Years for Civilian and 17 to 23 Years for serving candidates
- Height: 5? 4? (Minimum)
- Education: Applying candidates must have clear their Intermediate level education from any board of Intermediate and Secondary Education but the Intermediate education must be in any of these following subjects
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry
- Physics, Maths and computer Science
- Physics, Maths and Statistics
- Candidates of A- Level should submit an equivalence Certificate
- F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I are eligible. However, they have to provide a hope certificate
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.paknavy.gov.pk. After registering you have to give the intelligence test, entrance test and academic tests. Call letters will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test, preliminary medical and interview.
Registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200-/ (crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
- Free Medical treatment of self / family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunity for visits/courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for self/ family on travel by Air / Railways.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges / University and professional institutes.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...