The Pakistan Navy has now opened registrations for intake of fresh candidates as Sailor through Batch A-2017 (S). The forms have been made available for download online on the Pakistan Navy website. The registrations have begun from 25th September and will continue till 10th October, 2016. Below we will guide you about the whole procedure starting from eligibility criteria to the final selection so that you can clear the whole process with ease.
Prior to submitting your applications for this purpose, we strongly recommend that you take a look at the basic eligibility criteria first because it is compulsory to be fulfilled and anyone failing to do so, won’t be allowed to take part in the further selection process.
Marital Status: Unmarried
- Age: 16 to 20 years on 1st April, 2017
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 4 inches
- Qualification: Matric (Science) with minimum 65% marks
- Age: 17 to 21 years on 1st April, 2017
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 6 inches
- Qualification: Matric with minimum 60% marks
Individuals who meet all these eligibility requirements must get themselves registered for taking part in the further selection procedure till 10th October, 2016.
Join Pak Navy Sailor Intelligence Verbal and Non Verbal Test Preparation Online
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 10 October, 2016
- For Online Registration: Click Here
First of all, the eligible applicants will appear in a written test which will take place on 23rd October, 2016. The syllabus of the test will be as following:
- Matric (Science): Math, Physics, Chemistry, English and General Knowledge
- Matric (Arts): Math, General Science, English and General Knowledge
Following the successful conduction of the test, its result will be declared on 10th November, 2016 and the successful candidates will be called for physical test which will consist of running, push-ups, sit-ups and chin-ups.
The interview and medical test of the candidates will take place during 11th November to 31st December, 2016. Individuals who will clear all these stages will then appear in a personality test and then the final selections will be made based upon the overall performance during whole selection procedure. The training of the selected candidates is scheduled to start from 10th April, 2017.
Now everyone who has decided to apply for joining the Pakistan Navy as Sailor can easily prepare for their verbal and non verbal intelligence tests with ease through Gotest.pk. For this purpose, the only thing you need to do is to attempt all the free online quizzes we have provided and within a short time period you will certainly be able to improve your overall preparation level by a large margin.
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Navy through Short Service Commission Course 2018-A Online Registration
- Special Protection Unit SPU Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2018 Written Test Preparation Online Form Download
- Join PAF Jobs 2018 As An Aero Trade, Provost GC Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- ISSB Test Dates 2018 and Schedule Announced for Army PAF Navy Candidates
- Best New CV Formats Design 2018 in Pakistan for Fresher Students and Professional
- Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 NTS Written Test and Interviews Dates Schedule
- Punjab Educator Jobs Merit List 2018 District Wise Check Online
- NTS Punjab Educators Jobs 2017-18 Test Roll No Slips Download Online