A great opportunity to join Pakistan Army as captain through Direct Short Service Commission has just been announced. As per official announcement, all the interested individuals who consider themselves suitable for this, can get registered for taking part in the selection process between 15th January to 17th February, 2020. In this article, we will be discussing all details related to important things like registration process, application form, eligibility criteria and preliminary tests schedule one by one.
First when we take a look at the eligibility criteria, there are total three categories of selection available including Army Education Corps (AEC), Corps of Ordnance (Ord) and Psychs, all of which have different eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria which is similar for all of these is as following:
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married/ Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan
- Minimum Height: 5’ 4” (162.5 cm)
- Minimum Weight: As per Body Mass Index
The individuals who fulfill all the basic eligibility requirements can get themselves registered for taking part in the further selection process through two methods. The first method of registration is to visit the nearest AS&RCs for registration while the other one is online via internet. Both these options for registration have been made available for the facility of applicants and they can choose the either one depending upon their ease.
Join Pak Army Through Direct Short Service Commission As Captain 2nd Half Entry Nov 2020 Eligibility Test Dates Schedule
- Dates for Registration: 15th January 17th February, 2020
The application form submission process for Direct Short Service Commission 2nd Entry Nov 2020 will began from 15th January and will be completed upon 17th February. With the completion of registrations, all received forms will be reviewed and candidates will be shortlisted who will then take part in the preliminary tests scheduled to take place between 19th January to 27th February 2020. These tests will be conducted in the following sequence:
- Academics / Intelligence Tests
- Preliminary Medical Tests
- Physical Tests
- ISSB Tests
After the conduction of each test, candidates failing to pass it will be eliminated from the further selection procedure immediately. Individuals who will pass all these preliminary tests will then undergo a detailed medical examination and interview. The ones who will be finally selected, will then sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for minimum 7 years and will receive training at PMA for six months before being appointed at their post.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...