The Jail Department of KPK has invited application for jobs at various vacancies so all the candidates who are interested in joining the department as a Jail warden or Gatekeeper, should submit their applications to the relevant department till the announced date.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are interested in joining the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Police department. In order to apply for the job, the candidates don’t require any specific application form as they just have to write a application themselves on a plain paper.
The written application along with attested copies of educational certificate, 2 passport size pictures, domicile and CNIC card must be submitted to office of Superintendent Headquarters Jail, Peshawar till 15th March 2014. Every application must include the information about Candidate name, Father name, Date of Birth, Education, Contact number, and Address.
Make sure that your application reaches the relevant department till due date as applications received after the due date will not be considered and you will lose a great employment opportunity. The candidates have fulfill a certain criteria related to physical and education in order to become eligible for the further selection process.
- Basic Pay Scale: 05
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years (Male) and 25 to 35 years (Female)
- Education: At least Matric
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (Male) and 5 feet 2 inches (Female)
- Chest: 33-34 foot (Male)
- Basic Pay Scale: 03
- Age Limit: 25 to 45 years
- Education: Former Junior Commissioned Officer (Armed Forces)
- Height: Minimum 5 feet 6 inches
- Chest: 33-34 foot
Jail Police Warden Jobs 2014 KPK Seats Eligibility Application Forms Submission Last Date
- Last Date of Application submission: “15 March 2014“
In order to become eligible for the job, every candidate will have to fulfill a certain selection criteria. First of all, the candidates will have to pass a physical test and than a Written Test for which the criteria has been mentioned above on this page.
The date, location and time of the tests are different for various districts which can be checked through the image available above. Once the candidates have successfully cleared the complete selection process and their name has been mentioned on the final list, they will be appointed at any Jail of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on their respective post.
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Navy 2017 as Sailors Online Entry Test Preparation MCQS Registration Eligibility
- Join Pak Army 2017 As A Commissioned Officer Online Test Preparation
- Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2017 Application Form Online Registration Written Test Sample Papers
- Punjab Police Constable Male Female Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download
- Punjab Police Jobs 2017 for Male and Female as Constable
- National Commission For Human Rights CTS Jobs 2017 Application Form
- Punjab Health Facilities Management Company NTS Jobs
- Security Guard Bank Of Punjab Jobs 2017 Application Form