Punjab Higher Education Commission has announced the new recruitment of 2020 on high salary posts. They call Ph.D, M.Phill and Master Level program candidates. Last date of application is 12nd February 2020. Age limit is different for different posts. Interested candidate must apply by submit challan form and apply online.
- Jobs Announcement Date: 12nd October 2020.
- Last Date: 12nd October 2020.
- Test Date: Announce Soon.
- Interview Date: Announced Soon.
- Apply Online for Higher Education Commission Jobs 2020.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC), is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
Higher Education Commission is going to announce various jobs based upon specific eligibility standards in order to enhance the capability as well as efficiency of the institution accordingly. Eligibility standards include particular education along with relevant experience. These jobs have been advertised for qualified,dynamic and experienced candidates as well.
HEC is responsible for formulating higher education policy and quality assurance to meet the international standards as well as providing accrediting academic degrees, development of new institutions, and uplift of existing institutions in Pakistan.
The HEC also facilitated the development of higher educational system in the country with main purpose of upgrading the universities and colleges in the country to be focal point of the high learning of education, research, and development. Over the several years, the HEC plays an important and leading role towards building a knowledge based economy in Pakistan. Detail of positions which are going to offer are as followed:-
Summary of Positions:-Project Coordinator
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Director
- Data Entry Operator
- For Project Director ( Master Degree or equivalent) from HEC recognized university/institution with seven years experience in public/private sector organization.
- Regional Coordinator:( Master Degree of equivalent in Business administration/Computer Sciences/Information Technology from HEC recognized university or institution.
- Sr.Project Manager( Master degree or equivalent with at least five years experience of managerial/supervisory level.
- Project Manager: ( Master degree or equivalent with at least five years experience at management level in public or private sector.
- Project Accountant: ( MBA Finance CMA or equivalent with at least 3 years experience)
- Project Engineer: ( BSc./BE in Civil Engineering or equivalent from HEC recognized University along with five years experience for civil works/construction of buildings, planing, scheduling.
- Accountant: ( MBA/M.com/CMA or equivalent with 2 years experience as well.
- Accounts Assistant: ( MBA/M.com/CMA)
- Office Assistant: ( Graduation from HEC recognized university with 2 years experience)
- Data Entry Operator: (Graduation with six months certificate in computer applications
- Driver: ( Middle pass with LTV license)
- Attendant: ( Matriculation with one year relevant experience.
- Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules .
- Incomplete/late application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates( Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- HEC reserves right to reject any or of all applications without assigning any reason.
Apply separately for each post. Name of the post along with project should be clearly mentioned on the application/envelope.
- The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience.
- Selected candidate can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
Higher Education Commission Jobs 2020 Download Application Form
- Maximum Age Limit for Project Director is 50 years.
- Age limit for Regional Coordinator , Sr.Project Manager, Project manager is 45 years.
- While the rest of positions lie between 21-35 years as well.
How to Apply:-
- Applicants are required to apply online through HEC website http://hip.hec.gov.pk and send hard copy of the same application along with photograph and attested photocopies of required documents as well.
- Application Processing fee @ Rs.500/- may be deposited in the Online Account A/C No.17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd.Bank Draft will also be acceptable as application processing fee.
- Note:- Application Fee for the posts Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Office Assistant and Data entry operator is only @ Rs.300/-
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...