Federal Board of Revenue FBR Government of Pakistan has announced the 670 vacancies of different post in all over the Pakistan. Post are announced through OTS ( Open Testing Service). Download Application Form and apply now.
Announcement Date: 27th July 2020.
Last Date: 22nd August 2020.
Roll No Slip Date: Coming Soon.
- Stenotypists (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC) (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC) (BPS-09)
- Sepoy (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Motor Car Driver (BPS-04)
- Daftari (BPS-02)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Sweepers / Sanitary Workers (BPS-01)
Download Application Form for Application Submission.
Federal Board of Revenue FBR is an organization of Govt Of Pakistan. It is offering multiple vacancies on the contract basis based in Islamabad. They are looking for Highly educated, experienced, hardworking and talented candidates from Pakistani national. The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is a semi-autonomous federal agency of Pakistan that is responsible for enforcing fiscal laws and collecting revenue for the government of Pakistan. FBR has two major wings: the Inland Revenue & Customs.
The Inland Revenue Service administers domestic taxation including Sales Tax, Income Tax and Federal Excise Duties while the Pakistan Customs Service administers import duties and other taxes collected at import stage, as well regulates international trade with regard to prohibitions & restrictions imposed by the government. The responsibilities are mentioned in the advertisement must be applicable to the applicant who applied for that position. Candidates can apply online or by courier before the last date. Further details are given below. Candidates must fulfill the following criteria.
- Director Market Monitoring & Intervention
- Economist Market Monitoring & Intervention
- Director Tax Intelligence Unit
- Tax Economist Tax Intelligence Unit
- Sector Specialist for Track and Trace system
- Masters to PhD in their relevant field from HEC recognized
- Minimum experience should be 02 to 10 years
- Knowledge of taxation and related laws
- Knowledge of Accountancy
- Knowledge of tax stamp use in the tobacco industry and its tax matters
The applicants applying for FBR Jobs 2020 must not be less than 20 years of age and not more than 28 years of age. All the applicants are allowed a general age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit, making the maximum eligible age 33 years for all candidates.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can send their updated resumes to [email protected].
- Applicants should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called. For more details please visit fbr.gov.pk/tenders.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply:
- The last date for the applications is 22nd August, 2020.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...