Directorate Of Central Health Establishment Islamabad is announced the Jobs 2020 for the various vacant positions, So they invited the application form from the candidates who are eligible and competent. If you are interested to get the jobs then you must fulfill the application form eligibility Criteria and you must submit the application form within due dates because after the due dates application form will not be entertained. The Directorate Of Central Health Establishment Islamabad career department has assigned the OTS Testing service to collect the application form and conduct the recruitment test from the applicant. So OTS Test Online Registration has been stared and you must register your self for these jobs 2020. Below we provided the complete Eligibility Criteria You can check that and can analyze your self that your are eligible or not.
Applications are invited from eligible persons (Male and Female) being Pakistani National against domicile mentioned against each for the following posts for recruitment on regular basis in Directorate of Central Health Establishments Islamabad. Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on Open Testing Services (OTS) website ots.org.pk For posts BPS-01 to 04 download application form from ots.org.pk free of cost and send filled form to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Directorate Of Central Health Establishment Islamabad Jobs 2020 OTS Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
For Posts (BPS-05) to (BPS-14) download application form along with deposit slip from ots.org.pk and Submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip in any of country wide online branch of designated bank and send it to Manager Operation(OTS), Office No 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road , Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad, PHONE: 051-5732752 UAN# 051-111-687222.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 5 years General Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules and all other age relaxation will be granted as per federal Government age policy.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applicants having valid experience of the Public Sector shall be counted only.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- After Selection three weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) by NITB is mandatory for Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11) and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09).
- Successful candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year extendable for another one year on unsatisfactory performance.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Deposited fee is non-refundable/ non-transferable.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in the premises of the test centers.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- For Posts BPS-01 to BPS-04 download application form from ots.org.pk free of cost and send to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...