Posts of stenographer are available in Civil and Sessions Court Multan for which applications from suitable individuals have been invited. As per official announcement, there are currently total 58 grade 16 posts of Stenographer are available for both Men/Women against which all the interested candidates possessing a domicile of Punjab province. The application forms are available on the official website of the department which can be obtained with ease from the following link (multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk). Once you have downloaded the registration form, simply fill it and submit it to the recruitment department till 8th August, 2015.
While submitting your application form, kindly ensure that it is duly filled, all the provided information is correct, complete required documents are attached as per instructions and it is received by the authorized department till due date because any application received after the due date or found incomplete/incorrect after the verification will be rejected immediately which means that the applicant will not be allowed to become part of the further selection procedure.
The documents which are required to be attached with the application form are listed below.
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of Domicile
- Copies of Educational Certificates
Civil and Session Court Multan Stenographer Jobs 2015 for Male/Female Application Form and Test Dates Schedule
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 8 August, 2015
- Typing/Shorthand Test Date: 28 August, 2015
- Final Selection Interview: 3 September, 2015
A certain criteria has also been set related to age, qualification, domicile and previous work experience which compulsory for all the applicants to meet in order to become eligible for the available post. In addition to this, a specific quota has also been set according to which 44 seats are on open merit, 9 are for women, 3 for minorities while 2 seats are for disabled persons.
After the successful completion of registration process on 8th August, 2015, a short list of candidates found eligible for these jobs will be released on 25th August while the typing/shorthand test will take place on 28th August, 2015 at 08:00 am in Computer Lab of Government Emerson College, Bosan Road, Multan. The candidates successful in typing test will then called for the final interview on 3rd September, 2015 at 08:00 am in the Court of District & Session Judge, Multan.
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Navy 2017 as Sailors Online Entry Test Preparation MCQS Registration Eligibility
- Join Pak Army 2017 As A Commissioned Officer Online Test Preparation
- Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2017 Application Form Online Registration Written Test Sample Papers
- Punjab Police Constable Male Female Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download
- Punjab Police Jobs 2017 for Male and Female as Constable
- National Commission For Human Rights CTS Jobs 2017 Application Form
- Punjab Health Facilities Management Company NTS Jobs
- Security Guard Bank Of Punjab Jobs 2017 Application Form