Benazir Income Support Programme BISP has announced jobs for the vacant posts available in the department. The BISP has authorized Candidate Testing Service CTS to conduct the written test from the suitable candidates and issue the results. Benazir Income Support Programme BISP is inviting aspirants to apply for the following positions on contract basis. The time period of the contract is one year and will be extendable up to a period of three years on satisfactory performance. All the well educated, self-motivated and highly talented individuals are encouraged to apply for the jobs. The qualification for the advertised posts is 16 years of education, bachelors, and matriculation. Applicants who are eligible and competent they should apply for Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020 through the proper way.
All the aspirants are invited to apply for the offered posts and appear for the CTS written test. Candidates Testing Service CTS has released the application form and all the applicants can download it online over here. Fill the application and pay the bank deposit slip as application fee in online branch of the designated bank. Individuals are required to submit the duly filled application form along with the paid-up deposit slip before the last date. Postulants who are interested and want to apply for the jobs they should read all the terms and conditions first then they apply for the offered posts. The appointment of the successful aspirants will be done purely on contract basis and will extendable on the basis of requirements of the programme.
Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020 CTS Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Compliance Monitor
- Director Administrative Cadre
- Deputy Director Technical Cadre
- Deputy Director Administrative Cadre
- Director Technical Cadre
- Assistant Director
- Director Finance Cadre
- Assistant Complaint
- Field Supervisor
- Accounts Assistant
- Audit Assistant
- Data Entry Assistant
- Social Mobilization and Communication Coordinator
- MIS Coordinator
- M&E Officer
- Enumeration Officer
- Office Manager
- Operation Officer
- Lead Trainer
- Master Trainer
- Case Management / Grievance Redressal Officer
- Data Management Officer
- Logistics and Administration Associate
- Field Associate
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy / Peon / Naib Qasid
Max. Age Limit: 40 years
The last date of application submission is 26 February 2020. Aspirants should submit applications before the last and become eligible to appear for the written test.
Procedure to Apply:
- Download the application form and bank deposit slip officially by clicking above mentioned link.
- Fill the application form and Challan form completely.
- Pay the deposit slip in any online branch of the designated bank.
- Submit the application form along with the paid-up deposit slip.
- All the applicants must submit their applications within the due date.
- The authority will reject the applications in case of late submission.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...