Recruitment are announced in Armed Forces Institute of Urology Rawalpindi on regional basis. All the male and female candidates who are eligible and seeking for the Jobs they are encouraged to apply. For this purpose Universal Testing Service UTS has the authority to run the recruitment process. The department has offered following vacant posts of ECG Technicians, Analysts / Medical Transcriptionist, Lower Division Clerk, Nursing Assistant, Plumber, Electricians, Ward Boys, Drivers, Aya and Sanitary Workers. All the aspirant who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the offered posts. Applicants must have metric certificate, middle pas and primary pass certificate to apply for the above mentioned posts.
All the eligible and competent candidates who are seeking for the offered recruitment they should apply. Universal Testing Service UTS has open online applying portal and all the aspirants can apply through online mode. All the applicants who have the domicile of Punjab, Sindh rural, KPK and Balochistan are eligible. Individuals open the online application form fill it correctly and submit it before the due date. Pay the challan form in any online branch of designated bank and attach the copy of challan form with the application form.
Armed Forces Institute of Urology Rawalpindi UTS Jobs 2020 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- ECG Technicians
- Analysts / Medical Transcriptionist
- Lower Division Clerk (Clerk)
- Nursing Assistant
- Ward Boys
- Sanitary Workers
Last Date: 29th January, 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- The authority will count the experience and age on the last date of application submission.
- All the government servants can also apply through proper channel.
- The department will verify all the documents and after the clearance candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for test or interview.
- Incomplete application or fake information will not be accepted.
- All the applications must reach before the last date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the physical test and healthy person will be preferred.
How to apply:
- Open the online application form and fill it dully.
- Candidates should download the application.
- Pay the challan form in any online branch of designated bank.
- Attach 2 recent passport size photographs, all academic certificates along with Domicile and a copy of CNIC with the application and submit it within 15 days after job announcement.
- Individuals want to apply for more than one post they should submit separate application and fee.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...