Wah medical college is one of the reputable medical colleges in Pakistan. The College is approved by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) for MBBS training and is recognized by World Health Organization. Wah Medical College is affiliated with University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore.
UHS Entry Test Admission schedule 2020
- Availability of entrance test kits: August 2020
- Submission of entrance test forms: August 2020
- Entrance test: September 2020
- Commencement of classes from October 2020
F.Sc. (pre-medical) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent foreign qualification are eligible to apply for this test. Those who are awaiting FSc result and hope to obtain 60% marks or above can also apply
Online Registration and Form Submission
The prospectus and Admission Forms will be available on payment of Rs. 1500/-(for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 30/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates) at WMC. An additional amount of Rs.100/- will be charged if prospectus is required by post.
Processing Fee – Rs. 3000/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 50/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates).
The candidates applying through forms downloaded from website will submit their applications along with draft of Rs. 4500/- (for Pakistani candidates) and US$ 80/- (for Foreign and Overseas candidates). Allocation of Seats – 10 for foreign and overseas students.
Documents attached with the Application Form
Three attested copies of each of the following:
- Matric/Equivalent Certificate
- FSc(Pre-Medical/Equivalent Certificate( Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad relevant to a Foreign qualification).
- Computerized National Identity Card/ Form-B of the Candidate
- Computerized National Identity Card of Father/Guardian
- Service Certificate (in case of serving Army Personnel) and Discharge Certificate (in case of Retired Army Personnel)
- English Proficiency Certificate (for Foreigners Only)
- The filled in, self Addressed Slips
- Detailed Marks Certificate of UHS Entrance Test/ other Provincial authority/ Federal authority Entrance Test/ SAT-II (as applicable).
- Computer print of UHS Entry Test result may be accepted as a special case.
Note: the form complete in all respects along with UHS Entry Test Detailed Marks Certificate may be sent by post in the name of Principal, Wah Medical College, Wah cantt.
Manager/Asstt Manager Students Affair Deptt Wah Medical College (WMC).
Tel: 00-92-51-9314388 Ext 107 &113
Fax: 00-92-51-9314356, 9314373
Email: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- Aga Khan University Karachi 2020 Entry Test Dates Schedule O...
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Preparation of all Subjects Online
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation On...
- King Edward Medical College KEMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Rawalpindi Medical College RMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation O...
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2020 Entry Test Preparatio...
- University of Medical and Dental College MDCAT 2020 Test Pre...
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC 2020 Online Entry Test Pr...