Sharif Medical City was established in 1997, a vision of founding father Mian Muhammad Sharif, father of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif (Chairman Sharif Trust) and the trustees Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif and Muhammad Abbass Sharif. It is a multi-disciplinary tertiary care teaching hospital meeting international standards.
This is the first hospital established on the concept of a Medical City in Pakistan. This has the unique advantage of offering comprehensive medical facilities under one roof. The main hospital along with allied campus buildings, including staff residences and a medical & dental college, are situated on 80 acre land on a canal bank, in green and pollution-free idyllic surroundings.
Pakistani candidates who have passed pre-medical F.Sc with minimum of 660/1100 marks excluding marks of hafiz-e-Quran OR Qualification Equivalent to F.Sc pre-medical are eligible to apply for admission in Sharif Medical & Dental College. Foreign candidates can also apply on the basis of SAT Scores.
All candidates must have appeared in provisional Medical College Admission Test MCAT.
Admission schedule 2018
- Availability of entrance test kits: August 2018
- Submission of entrance test forms: August 2018
- Entrance test: September 2018
- Commencement of classes from October 2018
Submission of Application Forms
Prospectus and admission forms are available on cash payment of Rs 2000/= from Sharif Medical & Dental College Lahore. Candidates should submit their applications duly completed in all respects on prescribed admission form (available on payment) in the form of cash/ pay order in favor of Sharif Medical & Dental College Lahore.
The Admission form is available at the Official website of Sharif Medical & Dental Colleges Lahore.
Registration process Guide Online:
All the applicants are short listed within their own category by admission board, SMDC, Lahore. Final selection is made strictly on merit considering marks in matriculation/Equivalent Qualification, FS.c/Equivalent Qualification and MCAT with great care and decisions are made in accordance with the defined procedure. The selection decisions are final irrevocable and non-negotiable. The college authorities are not bound to explain the reason for their decision to the applicants.
Confirmation of Admission
List of selected candidates will be displayed on the college secretariat notice board and internet with the direction to pay the college dues within the specified date. The confirmation of admission is only on the payment of College dues. F the College dues are not paid within due dates, candidate will be struck off from the selected list and seat will be offered to the next waiting list candidate.
Jati umra, Sharif Medical City Road Lahore, Pakistan, Phone: 042-37860111.
Check Other Related Topics
- KEMU Lahore Entry Test 2018 Registration Forms Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
- DOW Entry Test 2018 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- NMC Multan Entry Test 2018 Registration Forms Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
- KMU Peshawar Entry Test 2018 Registration Forms Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
- UHS Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2018 Selected Candidates Final Merit Lists
- PMC Faisalabad Entry Test 2018 Registration Forms Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
- Gomal Medical College D I Khan Entry Test 2018 Dates Time Schedule Registration Forms Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
- FMDC Islamabad Entry Test 2018 Dates Time Schedule Registration Forms Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers