Rawalpindi Medical College is a medical institute located in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. It is affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore. The Rawalpindi Medical and Dental College RMC offer the MBBS and Dental (BDS) Courses if you want to get the Admission in RMDC so you should apply for Admission of your respective course.
Admission in the MBBS and BDS course and rules for house job in order to ensure uniform standard of Medical and Dental Education in the Country. To get the Online Entrance test Preparation for the Bachelor of Medicines and bachelors of Surgery MBBS, Bachelors of Dental Surgery BDS, Doctor of Pharmacy Pharm D and Doctor of Physical Therapy DPT admission 2016 in Rawalpindi Medical College.
The number of annual admissions in the medical and dental institutions shall be determined by the Council after evaluation of infrastructure and the teaching facilities. The annual admissions in the institutions shall be strictly as per allocation of seats by the Council. All quotas/ special seats shall be adjusted within the approved annual number of seats by the Council for the institution.
RMC Entry Test 2017 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English Biology Physics Chemistry Subject Sample
- Medical Biology Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Medical English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
The provincial Governments shall make arrangements for holding a central entry test for admission in MBBS/BDS for both private and public institution in their respective provinces in order to determine the order of merit and no admission shall be given to the resident of that Province without it unless specified below.
The Provincial Governments shall by notification constitute the Central admission authority for admission to the Public Colleges of that Province. The entry test of one provincial authority shall be acceptable for admission in other provinces in private colleges. The Provincial Central Entry test shall be held as soon as possible after declaration of FSc result by the Higher Secondary Education.
The admitting authority shall determine the order of merit while allocating the following weightage to the following.
Matric/equivalent – 10%Intermediate/equivalent – 40%
Entry Test – 50%
The admitting authority may allow an institutional aptitude and entry test which can have a maximum weightage of 25% from the total value of weightage of the entry test weightage e.g out of 50% entry test over all weightage 75% is of the entry test and 25% to the aptitude test/interview
Check Other Related Topics
- DOW Entry Test 2018 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- UHS Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2017 Selected Candidates Final Merit Lists
- FMDC Islamabad Entry Test 2018 Dates Time Schedule Registration Forms Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
- Army Medical College Rawalpindi Entry Test 2018 Result & Merit Lists 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2018 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Registration Forms Procedure Test Centers
- Gomal Medical College D I Khan ETEA Entry Test 2017 Result & Merit Lists 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- UHS Entry Test 2017 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English Biology Physics Chemistry Subject Sample
- SIMS Medical College MBBS BDS Final Merit List 2017 Selected Candidates