It is a very prestigious medical college of KPK that is offering MBBS and BDS programs for eligible candidates. The well trained teaching staff is employed at the College to teach the medical students. It is recognized by PM&DC for imparting MBBS & BDS training. The college is located on Warsak road, which takes off Jamrud road near St. Mary’s school.
The college has an amazing campus full of greenery that spreads over an area of 25 canals. It consists of administrative offices, teaching complex, libraries, laboratories, and cafeteria. Excellent facilities of indoor and outdoor games are available. Hostel accommodation for girl’s students is available on college campus.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS & BDS Program
- FSc (pre-medical), ‘A’ Levels/ Grade 12 American School or Equivalent Qualifications with at least 60% marks/ equivalence.
- Entry Test Result of any province.
Form submission and Online Registration Guide
- Application form/ Prospectus Rs. 3000/- (inclusive of IQ/ Aptitude Assessment)
- Application form can also be downloaded from College Website and sent along with a bank Draft of Rs. 3,000/-in favor of R&D Peshawar Medical College.
- Overseas/Foreign students should send a bank draft of US$ 100 along with application Form, in favor of R&D Peshawar Medical College.
- Only Female Candidate should apply for BDS Course.
For further details Programs visit PMC website www.prime.edu.pk
Short listed candidate will be communicated to appear in the interview for final selection. (Applicants are cautioned that interviews, although held towards the tail end of the admission process, are important component of the whole process and contributes to the cumulative merit).
Relative weightage for all the components of the admission process (academic achievements in matriculation, intermediate or its equivalents, Provincial Entrance Test or its alternates, aptitude assessment, interviews and other accomplishments) is added up, to arrive at the final merit list.
Applicants will be informed individually about the final selection.
Confirmation of Admission
Selected students will be required to confirm their intent to join the college by depositing the admission fee, tuition fee and other prescribed fees as soon as possible after the announcement of the selection, but not later than the date mentioned in the admission notice.
If a seat is not confirmed by this date, it will be offered to the next candidate. No further claim of admission by the incumbent applicant will be admissible.
Documents required for Admission
Students must attach the attested photo copies of the following documents along with the admission form.
- SSC Certificate
- SSC DMC
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Certificate
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical) DMC
- Equivalence Certificate from Inter-Boards Committee Chairman, Islamabad (if applicable).
- Father/Mother NIC
- NIC or Form-B of Candidate
- 2 Photographs (passport sized)
- EATA Certificate
- SAT II Score card (if applicable)
- Hifz Certificate (if applicable)
- Overseas Sponsorship Certificate (if applicable)
- Phone: +92(091)5202191 +92(091)5202192
- +92(091)5202193 +92(091)5202194
- Fax: +92(091)5202195
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: Peshawar Medical College Warsak Road Peshawar KPK Pakistan
You Might Also Like
- Aga Khan University Karachi 2020 Entry Test Dates Schedule O...
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Preparation of all Subjects Online
- DOW Entry Test 2020 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- Khyber Medical University KMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation On...
- King Edward Medical College KEMU 2020 Entry Test Preparation...
- Nishtar Medical College NMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation Onli...
- Rawalpindi Medical College RMC 2020 Entry Test Preparation O...
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College SZMC 2020 Entry Test Preparatio...
- University of Medical and Dental College MDCAT 2020 Test Pre...
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College FJMC 2020 Online Entry Test Pr...