Admissions in various degree programs were offered by Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) earlier this year and all the interested candidates had submitted their application forms to the admission department for this purpose. As always, all candidates were required to pass a written medical entrance exam in order to become eligible for admission. The test has been conducted and now the Dow University of Health Sciences has released the answer key and result of entry test both of which can be checked online through this page with ease. Along with this, all DOW university final merit lists for admission will also be provided here as soon as they will be issued by the authorized department.
The Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) was established in 1945 which makes it one of the oldest medical education institutions in Pakistan. With strong emphasis on health, medical and biomedical research programs, the the university has now become one of the premier higher learning institute in the country and has achieved position among top medical institutes of Pakistan as per Higher Education Commission (HEC). Each year, DUHS offers admission in undergraduate, post-graduate and Ph.D programs in various disciplines related to medical sciences.
DOW Entry Test 2018 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- To check DOW University Entry Test 2018 Result: Click Here
- To check DOW University Entry Test 2018 Answer Key: Click Here
- To check DOW University Entry Test 1st, 2nd and 3rd Merit Lists: Click Here
The Medical and Dental colleges admission are offered by the DOW University and Sindh Medical University for the Session 2018 So if your interest to get the admission you must clear the NTS Entry Test 2017. The Candidates Applying for DOW University of Health Sciences & Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi are required to send Registration forms to NTS along with Paid Fee Voucher of Rs. 1000/-.
The Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) has imposed the condition of passing the written entry test in order to make sure that the only the most talented individuals are granted the admission because only limited amount of seats are available. By filtering applicants through entrance exam, it is ensured that only the most rightfully deserving individuals are selected for joining this prestigious education institute.
Dow University Entry test for MBBS and BDS programs (MCAT) is conducted by NTS. The test is conducted in October every year.
DOW MCAT PATTERN
DUHS Medical Entry test is MCQs based. Following is the pattern of the test.
- Biology 30 mcqs
- Physics 30 mcqs
- Chemistry 30 mcqs
- English 10 mcqs
Total MCQs = 100
Time allotted = 1 hour
All those candidates who holds the domicile of the Karachi and Cleared their Intermediate Level examination with the 60% marks or above from any recognized college are eligible to appear in the Dow University of Health Sciences Pre Entry Test.
How to Apply
With the registration form candidates have to pay fee voucher of Rs. 1000/-. All the documents should be received to the NTS Islamabad by — September, 2016 along with the documents given below.
- Attested Photocopy of CNIC
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile
- Attested Photocopy of SSC Marks Sheet
- Attested Photocopy of HSC Marks Sheet
- Original deposit slip having bank’s stamp of Rs 1000 paid as Test Fee to NTS
Receipt of submitting any pertinent documents, Including domicile or CNIC shall not be accepted only the attested copies of requires documents will be accept with the application form.
The Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) entry test 2018 has been successfully conducted in a fair and transparent manner, and just like always, the university has announced its result a few days of conduction. So all the individuals who had appeared in the exam and have desperately been waiting for their result, can check both the answer key as well as the result has been provided here. Apart from this, once the selection procedure will be completed DOW university will issue the final merit lists all of which will be available over this page immediately after their release by the authorized department.
Check Other Related Topics
- UHS Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2017 Selected Candidates Final Merit Lists
- Army Medical College Rawalpindi Entry Test 2018 Result & Merit Lists 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2018 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Registration Forms Procedure Test Centers
- Gomal Medical College D I Khan ETEA Entry Test 2017 Result & Merit Lists 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- UHS Entry Test 2017 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English Biology Physics Chemistry Subject Sample
- SIMS Medical College MBBS BDS Final Merit List 2017 Selected Candidates
- UHS MCAT Entry Test 2017 Top Positions Holders Students List
- LCMD Karachi Entry Test 2017 Preparations Online Application Form Eligibility