Aga Khan University is one of the reputable institutes producing world’s best doctors every year. The Medical College offers a five-year Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program. Every year approximately 100 students seek admission to this medical college for this program.
Admission is based on individual merit and leadership potential, with no discrimination for gender, religion or ethnicity. Students from all over the world can apply and there are no quotas, reserved seats or admissions against donations.
Entry Test Schedule for 2017 Academic Session:
- Application accepted for registration: 5th June,2017
- AKU Entry Test Date: June
- Test Centers: Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Gilgit & Chitral
- Last Date for Receipt of SAT1, SAT2, SAT3 & MCAT Score Sheet: July, 2017
- Short Listing of Candidates & Interview: August/September
- Last Date for Receipt of Pakistani HSC Examination Results:September, 2017
- Commencement of MBBS Year 1: Mid December
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani students
An achievement of at least 60% marks in the HSc Pre-medical Examination is necessary to apply to the medical college. Candidates can also apply on the basis of SAT Scores, American and Canadian System of Education.
Submission of Application Form and online registration guide
- Applications are accepted for the First Year MBBS class only. The applications will be accepted between 5th June, 2017 only. Application received after the closing date will not be processed.
- Application material can be downloaded from the AKU Official website or may be obtained from the Admission office.
- The Medical College application package including the application form, sample test, test paper, brochure and the admit card costs Rs200/=in Pakistan.
Documents attached with the Application Form
- Two recent attested passport sized photographs, with the candidates name written on the back. One photo stapled to the application form; the other photo stapled to the admit card.
- Attested copies of mark sheets of results; photocopies may be attested by the school Principal.
- Photocopy of CNIC or B.Form (for Pakistani nationals) and passport (for foreign nationals).
- The admit card completed with all the relevant information pertaining to the applicant. For candidates who have downloaded application material, the admit card will be sent to you by the registrar’s office. One self addressed envelope should be attached.
- Applications may be submitted personally Monday to Friday 9 a.m-12 noon. Outstation candidates must submit the completed application and all the relevant documents in a large sealed envelope to the address listed below.
Office of the registrar
Medical College, MBBS Program
Aga Khan University
P.O Box 3500 Stadium road
Karachi 74800 Pakistan
There is no provision for late applications. Application will not be processed if information is incomplete.
Check Other Related Topics
- DOW Entry Test 2018 Result Answer Key and Merit Lists Online
- UHS Lahore MDCAT Entry Test Result 2017 Selected Candidates Final Merit Lists
- FMDC Islamabad Entry Test 2018 Dates Time Schedule Registration Forms Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
- Army Medical College Rawalpindi Entry Test 2018 Result & Merit Lists 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2018 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Registration Forms Procedure Test Centers
- Gomal Medical College D I Khan ETEA Entry Test 2017 Result & Merit Lists 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- UHS Entry Test 2017 Online Test MCQS Preparation of English Biology Physics Chemistry Subject Sample
- SIMS Medical College MBBS BDS Final Merit List 2017 Selected Candidates