Based in one of the most popular cities of Pakistan, University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Peshawar is widely recognized as one of the premier higher learning institutes is Pakistan. Originally established in 1952 as a constituent engineering college of University of Peshawar, UET Peshawar became an independent chartered university in 1980. Since it independence, the university has kept growing at a very impressive rate and now it has total campuses which are located in Peshawar (Main Campus), Bannu, Kohat, Mardan and Abbottabad. Due to its quality of teaching and other facilities, University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar is ranked among the top 10 universities of Pakistan in the field of engineering by Higher Educational Commission (HEC).
Admission in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies programs in various fields including law, engineering, and social sciences are offered by UET Peshawar every year and thousands of interested students submit their applications for admission. As number of available seats is limited and applications received for admission against them is always quite high, so the University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Peshawar has set a certain eligibility criteria and any applicant not fulfilling any of these requirements is eliminated from the admission procedure.
UET Peshawar Entry Test 2017 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- Engineering Math Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Statistics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Computer Science Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
Along with requirement related to qualification, UET Peshawar also conducts a written admission test and all applicants are required to pass the test in order to move further in the admission process. The questions included in these tests are quite tough ones because the university wants to make sure that only the most talented and deserving students are granted the admission.
So if you have applied for admission in University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Peshawar than you don’t have to worry about the admission test anymore as you can prepare for it in the best possible way through our free online testing service while sitting at your home. You just have to attempt these online tests in order evaluate as well as improve your preparations for the written entry test. Our tests include all the important questions that have really high amount of chances to be included in the actual UET Peshawar admission test.
To Check UET Peshwar ECAT Result Online:- Please Click Here
Check Other Related Topics
- Cadet College Fateh Jang Admission Entry Test 2018 Results Online Preparation Sample Model Papers
- Government College University GCU Lahore Admissions 2018 Application Form Merit Lists Download for Inter FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM
- PM Youth Training Scheme 2017 Apply Online Registration
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2018
- SSMS Foreign Scholarships 2018 for PhD Apply Last Date
- KPITB China Taiwan International Internship Program 2018 Apply Online
- SZABMU PIMS Islamabad Admission 2018 Form Online Entry Test Preparation Interview Dates
- ECAT Test in Pakistan Guide in Urdu