National University of Science and Technology is a renowned engineering university in Pakistan which produces intellectual and brilliant engineers every year to serve the nation. Here are following important points of admission in NUST University.
- The process of entrance test is de-linked from admission process.
- During an admission cycle, candidates can appear in entrance test more than once to improve their score, and apply for admission separately on the basis of best score when applications are invited tentatively in May-June.
- There will be two types of entrance tests:
- Computer Based
- Paper Based
- Computed Based entrance test for all disciplines will be held at multiple sessions at NUST Campus Islamabad according to the following schedule:
- First Session (NET 1) – April
- Second Session (NET 2) – May
- Paper Based entrance test will be conducted in Karachi and Quetta only once in July.
- The July Session candidates will have an option either to appear in Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test at Islamabad.
- In Computer-Based Entrance Test, candidates can choose the date and session of test according to their convenience.
- Online Registration Form for NET 1 and NET 2 will be available on NUST website www.nust.edu.pk tentatively in the 2nd week of March and 1st week of May 2020 respectively.
- Candidates must be in possession of CNIC or Form B or NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis).
- Admission process for all undergraduate programmes is conducted once a year to facilitate commencement of academic year in fall.
NUST Islamabad Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Apply Online Schedule Time Dates Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Programmes offered at NUST:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geo informatics Engineering
For admission in NUST, eligibility criteria will be strictly followed. No deviation in this regard will be allowed.
- FSc (Pre-Engineering group) from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or an equivalent qualification like Overseas High School Certificate / British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) / International Baccalaureate / Advanced Placement with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply.
- To apply for Admission O&A Level candidates or non-FSc stream candidates need to obtain equivalence certificates from Inter Boards Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Pakistan.
- Candidates with FSc/equivalence qualification with the combination of Physics, Mathematics or Computer Studies or Computer Science can only apply for Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in Matric and FSc / Equivalent exams.
- Candidates with any of the following deficiencies are NOT eligible to apply for admission.
- Having secured less than 60% marks in Matric and FA/FSc.
- Having failed/ not appeared in any subject in FA/FSc Part-I/ II.
- Having secured less than 60% marks in O/A Level as per equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- In case of O and A /equivalent foreign qualification, those not in possession of valid O level or equivalent qualification certificate issued by IBCC at the time of applying to NUST.
- Female candidates are not eligible to apply for Aerospace, Avionics and Civil Engineering at Risalpur campuses.
- Not possession of CNIC/ Form B/ NICOP.
- Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for any undergraduate program.
How to Apply:
A candidate / applicant can submit the NET and Admission forms available Online at NUST website www.nust.edu.pk after providing his/her valid email address. On submission of the completed form, the candidate will print fee invoice and deposit the processing fee as prescribed in the invoice in any branch of HabitBank Limited (HBL) or Standard Charted Bank (Pakistan) Ltd.
For detailed information procedure of NET/Admission, visit Admission link available on NUST website.
Computer Based Test – Islamabad Sector H-12, NUST Campus
(April-May & June-July 2020)
Paper Based Test – Karachi and Quetta
(July 2020 only)
Schedule of Entrance Test
Computer Based Entrance Test – Islamabad (Tentatively) Entrance Test at Islamabad will be Computer Based. Detailed instructions along with mock test will be uploaded on NUST website for practice. Candidates will have the option to select the test date and session after the verification of the receipt of entrance test fee.
NET – 1 – Engineering April – May 2020
NET – 2 – Engineering June – July 2020
Help line (Admission Queries): +9251-90856878, 90851414
Help line (Fee Deposit/Verification): +9251-90851313, 90851320
E-mail: [email protected]
NUST Campus, Sector H-12 Islamabad
E-mail: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...