NFC IE & FR Faisalabad is one of the new generations of Pakistani institutions with a progressive and innovative outlook. With its inspiring faculty that has gleaned accolades from leading universities around the world and diverse student body that truly represents Pakistan, NFC IE & FR is committed to the provision of intellectual leadership and to emerge as a beacon of professional knowledge for national growth.
Degrees offered here are accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council and recognized worldwide. NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research offers following degree programs of technologies for eligible students. The programs offered are:
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Civil Engineering
- Applicants should have appeared in the entry test arranged by UET for that particular academic session in which he seeks admission.
- Applicants should have passed the Intermediate Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics (Pre-Engineering) from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan or equivalent examination recognized by UET Lahore.
- However, Intermediate Examination with Physics, Mathematics, (Computer Science or Statistics) shall be acceptable only for admission in Computer Science.
- Applicants should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc./DAE/B.Sc. examination excluding Sports/Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- Applicants should have at least 50% adjusted admission marks determined as per formula prescribed by UET Lahore.
NFC IEFR Faisalabad Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Schedule Dates Time Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Marks obtained in F. Sc. (Pre?Engineering) or equivalent including sports, Hafiz-e-Quran & NCC/WG marks: 70%
Marks obtained in Entry Test: 30%
Entry Test 2020:
- All the programs in NFC IE & FR are affiliated with University of Engineering and Technology Lahore so combined entry test conducted by UET Lahore at any centre for all disciplines is valid and mandatory.
- Candidates who wish to apply under reserved quota for KPK/FATA/Baluchistan may do so after appearing in the entry test conducted by engineering universities of their own provinces.
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide:
- Prospectus is available by hand at Rs. 1000 or through courier against bank draft of Rs 1050 in favor of NFC IE & FR.
- You can also apply online at NFC IE FR official website. After login you have to put all information needed. For further details visit the website.
- For admission in this institute you have to show UET entry test result on basis of which merit list will be prepared.
NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research
Jaranwala Road, Faisalabad (Post code 38090) Pakistan
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...