International Islamic university is one of the best education institutes in Pakistan with brilliant enrolled in it. IIU is the internationally famous and reputed Islamic university. At present Electronic Engineering Department is one of the largest departments within the University with a thriving undergraduate and postgraduate student population of over 1000.
The university provides admissions purely on merit basis so that anyone can be part of it. International Islamic university invites applications from the eligible candidates to join the following undergraduate engineering programs offered by International Islamic university. The programs offered are listed below:
BSc Software Engineering:
Eligibility: HSSC (Mathematics as one of the subject) or equivalents with 50% marks are eligible for this program.
BSc Electronic Engineering
Eligibility: HSSC pre-engineering or equivalent (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Computer) with minimum 60% marks are eligible to apply.
BSc Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility: HSSC pre-engineering or equivalent with physics, Maths, chemistry/computer science with minimum 60% marks or DAE Mechanical with minimum 60% marks.
IIU Islamabad Entry Test 2018 Schedule Dates Time Registration Forms Procedure Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide
- Application form/prospectus can be obtained from international Islamic university HBL, ABL and first women bank Islamabad.
- Application forms for admission can also be downloaded from IIU website www.iiu.edu.pk
- Admission form can also be obtained through post by sending self addresses envelop along with a draft of Rs. 350 on the following address 10days before the closing date of admission. (Admission office Male basement Admin Block IIU Sector H 10 Islamabad
- Before submitting the admission forms always check all the requirement of admission form which include photographs, certificates and application processing fee.
Admissions are granted to the candidates on the basis of written test and interview as per details announced by the university. The admission test focuses language skills, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern of TOEFL, GMAT and SAT. The weight-age for admission test/ interview and previous qualification is given below:
For undergraduate: Academic qualification: 40% and Admission test: 60%
Schedule for admission test is available on IIUI website www.iiu.edu.pk No separate call letter will be issued to any candidate.
- Application Form Submission Schedule: 21st July,2018
Applicants must bring the following materials at the time of the test:
- Test admission slip
- Original CNIC
International Islamic University Islamabad
Tel: 051-9257988, 9258007
Email: [email protected]
Check Other Related Topics
- ETEA Engineering Test Preparation Online Mcqs
- FAST-NU Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- NUST Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- Bahria University Entry Test 2018 Result Answer Key Selected Candidates Merit Lists
- PAF-KIET Engineering Entry Test Answer Key 2018 Result Merit Lists Selected Candidates
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2018 Chemistry S-Block Elements MCQS Online Preparation Sample Paper Questions with Answer
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2018 UET ECAT Result Online
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper