HITEC University has emerged as a modern, well equipped and vibrant place of learning and a citadel of knowledge. Currently, the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level programs in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. Besides imparting quality education, it aims to groom, nurture and develop individuals of balanced personality and sound morals. The admission is strictly based on merit and the University is open to all persons. Currently the university offers following four year undergraduate engineering programs to the eligible students:
- BSc Electrical Engineering
(Electronic and telecom) (Power Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering
Entry Test 2020 Dates Schedule:
12th August, 2019
Commencement of classes:-
1st September, 2019
- F Sc/A Level or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or
- Diploma of Associate Engineers in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 60 % marks
HITEC University Taxila Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure Schedule Dates Time Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Test Centers
Admission test 2020 for undergraduate programs:
A written Admission Test is compulsory for all admissions in undergraduate programs as advertised in the national press. Admission Test of engineering programs will comprise the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Entrance Test Subjects Weightage
The subjects and their weightage in admission test papers will be as under:-
- Mathematics: 40%
- Physics: 30%
- Chemistry: 10%
- English: 20%
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide
- Prospectus can be available from the university or can also be downloaded from the university website.
- Candidates should submit their application within the due date given by the university. Incomplete applications in any respect are rejected.
- Candidate meeting the eligibility criteria will be required to appear in the HITEC University Entrance Test.
Merit is calculated as follows:
Following documents are required for admission:
- Attested photocopy of SSC / equivalent certificate along with detail marks sheets.
- Attested photocopy of HSSC-I.
- Intermediate / equivalent certificate along with detail mark sheet.
- Attested photocopy of equivalence certificate, if applicable.
- Application form duly affixed with passport size latest photograph.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC or Form ‘B’ (if CNIC not issued).
- Two latest passport size attested photographs.
- Provisional certificate from the institution.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...