Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI has announced the entry test date 2020. The student waiting for the admission in Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute get ready. You can Preparation Online test from below.
The below dates are expired, we wil inform and update latest dates soon on this page.
- Last date:
3rd July 2019
- Test date:
14th July 2019
- Answer Key date:
15th July 2019
- Result date:
21st July 2019
Fax: (0938) 281052
[email protected] Ext: 2450
Fax: (0938) 281004
The Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI) is one of the most prestigious engineering institutes of Pakistan. GIKI is known the world over for setting a standard of excellence in the field of engineering. GIKI has not only made its name among the top colleges of Pakistan but it is recognized worldwide due to its excellent reputation education facilities. Every year GIKI offers undergraduate admissions in wide array of programs.
Gulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering and Technology admission details regarding entry test 2020, registration form submission will be available on this page. GIKI offers undergraduate admissions for wide array of engineering programs. The details regarding GIKI University Entry Test 2017 undergraduate admissions are given below:
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Entry Test 2020 Dates Schedule Apply Online
Schedule for GIKI Graduate Admissions 2020:
Deadline for Applications:
14th July, 2019
Start of Fall Semester:
Candidate must have completed FSC pre Engineering
Candidates having three A-levels in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Computer can also apply
Weightage for Selection Criteria:
- GIKI admission test score 85%
- HSSC Pat 1 + SSC: 10% + 5%
- levels: 15%
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide
The process of registration for admissions in GIKI is described below:
- Create an account (register yourself). “Click Here for Online Registration“
- Login and submit online application form
Prepare a package of the following documents:
- Application Form (printed online)
- Two additional passport size photographs
- Optional Scholarship Form (printed online)
- Photocopies of Academic Documents
- Paid Bank Challan (printed online)
- Admit Card (printed online)
The documents must be in the same ORDER as above and unfolded.
- Send us the above documents (in Single package) at the address given as below:
Undergraduate Admission Office
GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences & Technology
Khyber Pakhtunkwa, Pakistan
- Application profession fee payment:
Processing fee can be paid:
Online to HBL A/C No. 19790000085901 for payment in PKR
For payment in US $:
Bank: Habib Bank Ltd
Title of Account: GIK Institute Topi
Account No: 19790002044611
Branch Code: 1979
Swift Code: HABB PKK AXXX
- To send your SAT-II Score, use GIK Institute’s registered Institute Code: 0096
Selection of candidate is decided on the basis of candidate’s earlier educational achievements and his score in the admission test, which comprises multiple choice questions, based on Pakistani intermediate level Physics and Mathematics and English. The test is held simultaneously at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi and Multan. Those applicants who do not receive the admit card one week prior to the test are advised to contact the Admission Office.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...