University of Engineering and Technology (UET) offers admission in various degree programs every year and all the individuals who are interested in seeking admission in any of the offered program are required to pass a written entry test along with other requirements related to qualification in order to become eligible for admission. To help our visitors in calculating their UET test marks aggregate, we have given the percentage calculation formula below on this page.
The University of Engineering and Technology (UET) is one of the most prestigious and well-recognized institutions of higher learning in the country. At the moment, UET has campuses in various cities of Pakistan including Lahore, Kala Shah Kaku, Faisalabad, Narrowal and Taxila through which it is providing quality modern day education to thousands of students. The university now offers admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral studies in various disciplines of law, social sciences, business management, philosophy and engineering.
Find UET Test Marks Aggregate for Students Admission Formula Given
As University of Engineering and Technology (UET) is one of the top universities of Pakistan as per Higher Education Commission (HEC) rankings, so there is no surprise in the fact that thousands of applications are received each time admissions are offered in any degree program.
All the individuals who have passed the UET written entry test and now are waiting for the merit lists, can calculate their personal merit through the formula given below in order to check the amount of chances they have for being included in the merit list. The UET test marks aggregate is calculated with 70% FSc/DAE marks and 30% marks of ECAT test. So the complete formula is:
(Marks scored in FSc/DAE * 70/Total Marks of Exam) + (Marks scored in Entry Test * 30/400) = Aggregate
For example, you have achieved 1000 marks in FSc and 300 marks in UET entry test then the aggregate will be calculated as follow:
(1000 x 70/1100) + (300 x 30/400) = 86.13%
Check Other Related Topics
- ETEA Engineering Test Preparation Online Mcqs
- FAST-NU Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- NUST Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- Bahria University Entry Test 2018 Result Answer Key Selected Candidates Merit Lists
- PAF-KIET Engineering Entry Test Answer Key 2018 Result Merit Lists Selected Candidates
- ECAT Engineering Entry Test 2018 Chemistry S-Block Elements MCQS Online Preparation Sample Paper Questions with Answer
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2018 UET ECAT Result Online
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2018 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper