Established on 2000, National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST-NU) is a multi-campus university which is now considered as one of the top technical universities in Pakistan. The university is a spin-off project of Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology (FAST) and after showing extremely impressive performance in past years, FAST-NU has now secured a position among the top higher learning institutes in Pakistan. The university is ranked among the top “Computer Science, IT” universities of the country by Higher Education Commission (HEC). Apart from HEC, university is also affiliated with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and offers graduate, post-graduate and Ph.D. degree programs in various fields including humanities, engineering, business, arts and social science etc.
The admission in various programs are offered by National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST-NU) every year and thousands of interested candidates submit their applications in order to seek admission in one of the most prestigious universities of Pakistan. But in order to get admission in any engineering programme at FAST-NU, applicants are required to pass a written test conducted under the supervision of the university. The test consists of questions about various subjects including English, Analytical Skills & IQ, Math and Physics.
FAST-NU Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Math Physics Chemistry Computer Statistic Sample Paper
- Engineering Math Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering English Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Physics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Chemistry Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Statistics Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
- Engineering Computer Science Online Preparation MCQ’s Test
The test is extremely important as your score in the test is almost the deciding factor that either you will be granted admission or not. Passing the test with high grades increases your chances of making it to the final merit list for admissions. So to help all candidates in preparing for their National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences written Pre-admission test in the best possible way, we have provided tons of free online tests related to different subjects on our website.
By using these tests as a guide during the preparation, candidates can give a huge boost to their preparations. Our tests include all the important questions related to FAST-NU entry test for engineering and will also give you a quite accurate idea about the type of questions which can be asked in the actual written test.
- Application submission shall be from
13th June to 07, July 2019.
- Admission Test Date:-
- Admission Test are going to start from
July 12, 2019.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...