Bahria University is one of the leading public sector universities of Pakistan, which is dedicated to meeting the many complex challenges facing us today. Bahria University has qualified teaching staff which provide high standard education to its students. Admissions to Bahria University are advertised in the leading national dailies for engineering programs in the months of June / July for Fall Semester every year. Prospective students are required to submit the application package available from the University as advertised and submit the applications before the closing date. The application package comprises following documents:
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Program Course Outline/Description Booklet
Following Engineering programs are offered in Bahria University:
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Electronics)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Telecom)
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS Software Engineering
BSE (4 years) Programme
Candidate must have passed intermediate examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks (excluding NCC) in Pre-Engineering Group, or with Mathematics, Physics and Computer Studies.
BCE (4 years) programme
Candidate must have Passed intermediate examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks (excluding NCC) in Pre-Engineering Group, or with Mathematics, Physics and Computer Studies.
BEE (4 years) Programme
Candidate must have passed intermediate examination or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks (excluding NCC) in Pre-Engineering group.
Bahria University Islamabad Entry Test 2020 Dates Time Schedule Registration Forms Online Apply Eligibility Requirements Procedure Test Centers
Entry Test 2020
- Applicants must appear in the written test (except those opting for SAT/ETS Scores etc.) on the scheduled dates as advertised in the press.
- After the test, merit list for interviews will be announced and posted at concerned institutes and same website.
- Original documents are to be produced at the time of interview, the copies of which are submitted along with application forms.
Registration Forms Online Registration Guide
- Submit the prescribed form (duly completed) along with supporting documents on or before the notified closing date.
- Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, Entry Test Score and Interview.
- Students unable to provide complete result of pre-requisite qualification for a certain program should submit the last qualified result as follows:
a. First year result if HSSC result is not declared for undergraduate program.
b. O-Level results if A-Level result is not declared for undergraduate program.
c. HSSC/A-Level result for graduate program if BA/BSc/B.Com result is awaited.
- For non-Pakistani qualifications (O/A-Level etc), student must enter IBCC equivalent marks, HEC Equivalence Certificate marks, or calculated marks as given in application from.
- Students are advised to obtain O-Level IBCC certificate in case A-Level result is awaited.
- Forms of students awaiting A-Level/Intermediate result will not be accepted, without, either 1st year Marks or O-Level equivalence certificate marks from IBCC
- Application forms along with required documents are to be submitted duly attested.
Shangrilla road, Sector E 8 Islamabad Pakistan
Email: [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test Answer Key 2019 Result & Final M...
- UET ECAT Entry Test 2020 Application Form Online Submission ...
- UET Peshawar ECAT Entrance Test Schedule 2020 & Eligibility
- UET Peshawar Entry Test 2020 Apply Online Registration and I...
- UET Lahore Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test
- WEC Wah Cantt Entry Test 2020 Schedule Dates Time Registrati...
- SSUET Karachi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure S...
- DUET Entry Test 2020 Preparation Online MCQS Test English Ma...
- Punjab Combined Engineering Entry Test 2020 UET ECAT Result ...
- FJWU Rawalpindi Entry Test 2020 Registration Forms Procedure...