The Board of Intermediate Education Karachi BIEK is the Commanding body to conduct the Intermediate FA/FSc various subjects that we provided below. you can get the Admission procedure and registration information for the BIEK. After the Registration candidates find their date sheet and here you can get the date sheet Online as well.
When date sheet will be announced the all candidates will get their roll number slips and Result online on this page so please keep stay.
When date sheet will be announced then you can get your date sheet by click of any you respective link that is provided below.
- Start of Karachi Board Inter Exam: 28 April, 2017
- To Download the Date Sheet 2016: Click Here
Intermediate Subjects Lists:-
- FIRST YEAR COMMERCE REGULAR,
- FIRST YEAR PRE-ENGINEERING,
- FIRST YEAR SCIENCE GENERAL,
- FIRST YEAR COMMERCE PRIVATE,
- FIRST YEAR HUMANITIES PRIVATE,
- FIRST YEAR PRE-MEDICAL,
- FIRST YEAR HUMANITIES REGULAR,
- Special Candidate Part 1 of Humanities Regular,
- COMMERCE PRIVATE ANNUAL,
- HUMANITIES PRIVATE ANNUAL,
- COMMERCE REGULAR ANNUAL,
- HUMANITIES REGULAR ANNUAL,
- HUMANITIES REGULAR SPECIAL STUDENTS ANNUAL,
- PRE-ENGINEERING ANNUAL RESULT,
- SCIENCE GENERAL ANNUAL RESULT,
- DIPLOMA IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION ANNUAL,
- HOME ECONOMICS PART – 1,
- PRE-MEDICAL ANNUAL,
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY ANNUAL,
- HOME ECONOMICS ANNUAL
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
The forms will be accepted at Board of Intermediate Education Karachi and only authorized Banks at Karachi.
All Above forms should be in clear Printed Black and White Copy in Legal Page Size.
Before submission of the forms in the banks, it should be duly checked and endorsed by the concern departments of the Boards of Intermediate Education Karachi. Board of Intermediate Education Karachi was established as separate entity in 1974 through the “Sindh. Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education amendment act No. 20 of 1973.
This Board has the power to organize, regulate, develop and control Intermediate Education. The controlling Authority of the Board is the Governor of Sindh or his nominee. The Chairman is the principal executive and academic officer of the Board, while the Secretary is the in charge of the academic and administrative Sector and the Controller of Examinations is the In charge of the Examination Section.
The above officers and the Audit officer are appointed by the Controlling Authority of the Board, while other officers are also appointed by the Board on the recommendation of the appointment Committee. In the year, 1974, there were only 17 officers and 113 officials, now we have 51 officers and 246 officials. With a view to performing various functions systematically there are Statutory and non-Statutory committees have been constituted.
It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that Schedule for the submission of Examination Forms and Fee for the HSC Pan-17 or 1/11 (Combined) Annual Examinations for regular candidates of All Groups Science (Pre-Medical, Pre-Eugineering, Science General), Commerce (Regular & Private), Humanities (Regular and Private), Home Economics Groups and Diploma in Physical Education is given as under.
In this connection Blank Examination Forma can be procured Rs. 35/- per Form from the Sales Counter (General Stores) on any working day through the Pay Order. Please ensure that the filled-in Forms are duly attested by the Principals concerned, along with photocopy of previous Mark sheet and. Enrollment Card. The Forms must be submitted in Accounts Section, Board of intermediate Education, Karachi on specific dates through College representatives.
It is further notified that the students concerned may be apprised to follow the schedule in letter and spirit and try to deposit their examination forms within the stipulated time without late fees as per schedule and avoid submitting the forms after the expiry of the last date without late fees.
The nomenclature of late fee is only for those students who can not submit their forms within sped Wed time and to cover the extra expenses being incurred to proceed their cases at the Board’s end after due date. Therefore the Principals may try to avoid the stage of late fee utmost at their end.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- PEC 8th Class Date Sheet 2017
- PEC 5th Class Date Sheet 2017
- Karachi Board 9th 10th Class Date Sheet 2017 Matric Science and General Group
- Punjab University PU MA MSc Date Sheet 2017 Part 1, 2 Annual Exam Schedule
- AIOU Islamabad Date Sheet 2017 for Matric, FA, BA and BS Autumn Semester Download
- Federal Board FDE 5th 8th Class Result 2017 announced
- PPSC Combined Competitive Written Exams 2017 Date Sheet Schedule Papers Timings
- CSS Exams Date Sheet 2017 FPSC Exam Schedule Announced