Today the profession of accountancy is in great demand. You can see various accounting jobs in newspapers on daily basis. Number of colleges and universities offer different accounting courses and accounting degree programs. Accountants in Pakistan can start their career in any firm as trainee accountant. Accounting Career can be started in two fields namely career in financial accounting and Career in Cost and Management Accounting.
You can get yourself certified from Institutes of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) by getting CA (Chartered Accountancy) qualification. And if you are interested in Cost & Management Accounting then the best institute for you is The Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan.
Career in accountancy requires highly analytical ability, playing with numbers and balance sheets and needs an individual to be fond of being at the complete back-end. Accounting firms provide accounts graduate opportunities to start a career right after their graduation as a trainee accountant in Pakistan.
Career in Accounting in Pakistan Requirements Scope and Jobs
Opportunities Learning guide in Accounting Field
There are many areas in which accountancy students may specialize. An Accountant can get bookkeeper, financial, audit, tax, internal audit jobs, accounting manager, payroll jobs etc. in multinational and national accounting firms in Pakistan.
Types of Accounting Degrees in Pakistan:
- I.Com (Intermediate Commerce)
- B.Com (bachelor of Commerce)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- C.A (Chartered Accountancy)
- ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountant)
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- MBA in Accounting
Career options for accounting in Pakistan are:
There are so many career options for graduates in accounting in Pakistan. There are excellent prospects for employment in audit and accounting firms as well as in local companies, multi-nationals, and local and foreign banks. Look at different jobs offered to specials of accounting in Pakistan.
- Accounting Managers
- Accounts Officer
- Admin Executive
- Admin Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Director Admin
- Audit Officer
- Bank Manager
- Branch Manager
- Business Analysts
- Business Development Officers
- Cash Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officers
- Corporate Controllers
- Credit Manager& Specialists
- Financial Managers or Financial Analysts
- Financial Advisers
- Financial Planners
- Loan Officers
- Investment Bankers
- Management Consultants
- Management Trainee Officer
- Production Manager
- Project Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Risk & Insurance Manager
- Trainee Business Officer
- Treasure & Finance Officers
You Might Also Like
- Join Pak Army Through Talent Hunt Program 2020 For Male and ...
- CTI Jobs in Punjab Colleges Teaching Internee Jobs 2020 Inte...
- Chief Minister E Rozgaar Training Programme 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope
- Top Fields After Inter FSc Pre Medical 12th Best Career
- Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- AIOU Tutors Registration 2020 Eligibility Apply Online
- Punjab Youth Internship Program 2020 Career Opportunities
- How to Girls Join Pakistan Airforce PAF After Matric Inter B...
- Top 10 Engineering Universities in Pakistan 2020 by PEC Rank...