The University of Engineering & Technology Taxila has invited applications from all the individuals who want to seek admission in the PhD degree program being offered by the university for admission fall-2017. According to the advertisement issued by the official authority, at the moment, the university is offering full time/ part time PhD admissions in several disciplines including Engineering Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Telecom Engineering and Civil Engineering.
Listed below is the complete eligibility criteria which is needed to be fulfilled by all applicants in order to be considered eligible for admission in UET Taxila PhD admission fall 2017.
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the relevant engineering discipline with minimum CGPA 3 out of 4 or 60% marks in MSc Engineering.
- Candidate should have passed the NTS GAT test with minimum 60% cumulative score or the locally developed test conducted by the Departmental committee.
So all the individuals who meet these requirements can obtain the application form from the office of Advanced Studies Research & Technological Development or can also be downloaded online from the official website of University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila. The procedure of submitting the application form is also very simple and quick. According to the announced schedule, the last date of submitting the application forms is 21st August, 2017 and no registration forms after the due date will be entertained.
UET Taxila PhD Admission 2017 Application Form Online Registration Test Dates Schedule
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 21st August, 2017
- Entry Test:- 29 August,2017
- Display of Merit List:- 1st September,2017
- Commencement of Classes:- 15th August,2017
- Download the Application Form Online: Click Here
Once the application form submission process will be completed, all received forms will be reviewed and eligible candidates will be shortlisted. The shortlisted applicants will then have to appear in a written test which will take place on 29 august, 2017. Within next few days, the result of the entry test will be declared and the successful candidates will be called for interview on 5th September, 2017.
Check Other Related Topics
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2018 Private Candidates Registration Online Last Date
- GC Women University Sialkot Admission 2018 Form Online Entry Test Preparation Merit Lists
- Allama Iqbal Open University BA B.Ed Admission 2017 Forms Download Online and Last Date Submission
- PIEAS Entry Test 2017 Schedule and Dates
- NUST Entry Test 2018 Schedule and Dates
- VU Pakistan Admission 2018 Spring Last Date Schedule Apply Online Registration
- UHS Lahore Certificate in Medical Teaching Admission 2018 Online Form Registration Dates
- UET Lahore PhD Admission 2018 Registration Form Entry Test Date Merit Lists