The Riphah International University, Lahore Campus Admissions 2016 has been announced for the Various Course Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Master of Science in speech language pathology (MS-SLP) Doctor of Pharmacy Council of Pakistan (Pharm.D) and other MPhil Programs.
An institution Providing quality education along with development of Personality of students according to Islamic Values.Purchasing of the Prospectus Package for Rs 1000 or Rs 2000 in case of MBBS/ BDS programs OR Dispatch a Demand Draft/Bank Draft/Pay order of Rs. 1060 in the name of RIPHAH INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OR Rs 2100 in case of MBBS/ BDS programs in the name of ISLAMIC INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE TRUST (IIMCT).
DPT Eligibility Criteria:
FSc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent qualification So Apply now and get your 30% tuition fee waiver for Full degree program.
Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Eligibility Criteria:
PharmD: FSc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent with minimum 60% marks (Apply now and get upto30% tuition fee waiver.
In the University all other service has been provided as well like Pick and Drop, Hostel Facility (Accommodation).
Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admissions Spring 2016
Apply Online at admissions.riphah.edu.pk
- No hand written applications are accepted
- Make sure Your Matric , Fsc & NTS/NAT/GATT score are entered correctly
- Create your account (new users) or log in to your account (existing users) & create/ update your application. Scan & upload required documents in your online application, once the application is completed, Submit it. An email will be sent to your email id and your Online Application will be visible to you.
- Chartered by Federal Government of Pakistan
- HEC recognized university
- One of the top five private university of Pakistan, eligible for Public Funding
- Modern education integrated with Islamic ethical values
- Scholarships in various schemes of study available
- State-of-the-art labs
- Hostel & transport facility available
- Research oriented teaching
- Wi-Fi enabled campuses
- 3 campuses with over 7 faculties and 10 institutes
- National and international accreditation and collaborations
- Offering various under-graduates, post-graduate and doctoral programs in the fields of Health and Medical sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Rehabilitation Sciences, Engineering, Computing, Management Sciences, Media Sciences, Basic Sciences and Islamic Business & Finance.
Important Notes for Admissions Test:
- Cell phones and hand bags are not allowed.
- Kindly ensure to upload your scanned documents in your online application and submit your application processing fee for the appearance in the Admission Test.
- Please ensure the compliance of timings & venue.
Admission Schedule (Tentative)
The university offers various programs under the annual system as well as semester system depending upon the nature of the programs.
Admission in programs offered in annual system is offered once a year as per the following schedule:
|DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)|
| DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
ONLY FOR LAHORE-CAMPUS
|–||Admission on first come first basis|
|PP-DPT (Post Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy)MS SLP/T (Speech Language Pathology/Therapy)MS SPT (Sports physical Therapy)
MS OMPT (Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy)
MS CPPT (Cardio Pulmonary physical therapy)
MS NMPT (Neuromuscular Physical Therapy)
Check Other Related Topics
- GCUF University Faisalabad Admissions FS.c/ICS/I.COM Fall 2017 Form Online Registration Last Date Eligibility
- Punjab University PU BA BSc Admission Form 2017 Online Registration Fee Submission Last Date
- National College of Arts NCA Admission 2017 Form Download Entry Test Schedule Eligibility
- ITU Lahore Admission Entry Test 2017 Registration Form, Eligibility, Result, Merit Lists
- NUML University Admission Fall 2017 Form Download Online Apply Last Date Entry Test Schedule
- BZU Multan BA / BSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2017-18
- BZU Multan MA and MSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2017
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme 2017-18 Online Application Form Download Eligibility Criteria