Punjab University announced BA/BSc Annual Exams 2018, registration schedule with fees and complete details in Urdu check more updates here from. The University Of the Punjab is an oldest and famous public research University located in Lahore, Punjab Pakistan. The Punjab University has multiple campuses. The university was established in 1882. Every year a large number of students registered themselves with the university in different programs like graduate and Post graduate programs. Private candidates can also be registered himself with the university in graduate and post graduate programs.
Every year university announces the Registration for private candidates in BA program. Now The University of the Punjab will announced the Registration schedule for private candidates in BA program. If you are interested to registered themselves with the University of Punjab then read the following guidelines. These guidelines will help you in registration process with the University of Punjab in BA program.
Punjab University BA/BSc annual exams 2018 private candidates registration online last date. PU BA, BSc 2018 registration guide for private candidates also available with fees schedule dates. Registration of private candidates for BA/BSc annual exams 2018 details also available below.
PU BA/BSc Annual Exams 2018 Private Candidates Registration Online Last Date
- Online Admission Form for the BA/BSc Annual Exams 2018: Click Here
Punjab University BA, BSc 2017 Registration Guide for Private Candidates:
- This year the application forms will only be available online.
- Hence download the application form after filling it very carefully as incomplete registration forms will be rejected.
- Candidates should follow all the registration rules and regulations otherwise registration will not be possible.
- The Candidates who belongs to other provinces or outside the working area of the Punjab University must attach the NOC otherwise registration form will be rejected.
- Must be clarify and write the examination center/ where you wants to appear in the examination.
- Please attach the necessary documents with the registration form.
- Please send the registration form before the due dates. Registration applications receiving late applications will not be accepted.
- Try to avoid registration late fees charges and send the complete registration form in first schedule issued by the university.
- Do not send the Registration fees through money order, Cheque, Drafts because the university administration do not accept these ways of sending money.
- University will be issued registration cards 45 days later after receiving the complete registration form so do not try to contacted before with the University administration for registration card.
PU Lahore BA/BSc annual exams 2018 and registration schedule with complete details available now but if you need any other information on BA and BSc registration for private candidates then write us in comments section below.
Check Other Related Topics
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2018 Schedule and Dates
- GC Women University Sialkot Admission 2018 Form Online Entry Test Preparation Merit Lists
- Allama Iqbal Open University BA B.Ed Admission 2017 Forms Download Online and Last Date Submission
- PIEAS Entry Test 2018 Schedule and Dates
- NUST Entry Test 2018 Schedule and Dates
- VU Pakistan Admission 2018 Spring Last Date Schedule Apply Online Registration
- UHS Lahore Certificate in Medical Teaching Admission 2018 Online Form Registration Dates
- UET Lahore PhD Admission 2018 Registration Form Entry Test Date Merit Lists