The University of Punjab is currently offering admissions in BS, MS, M. Phil, M.Sc, and PhD. degree programs in various fields so all the individuals who want to seek admission in the oldest and one of the most prestigious higher learning institute of Pakistan, can now do so by submitting their application forms to the PU admission office till 29th September, 2017. Complete details related to the registration procedure, eligibility criteria and admission schedule have already been announced by the official authority, all of which have been discussed in detail below.
Having started its operations in 1882, University of Punjab is the largest, oldest and one of the most well-reputed institute of higher learning currently operating via multiples campuses located in the cities of Lahore, Jhelum, Khanspur and Gujranwala. Having being ranked among the top universities of the country by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) consistently for so many years now, PU offers a wide range of undergraduate, post-graduate and PhD. programs in which thousands of students are enrolled.
As Punjab University has a strong market value of producing some of the finest professionals of the country in various fields that’s why a large number of students want to seek admission in it for ensuring a successful professional career. But as the number of available seats are limited so only the top scoring individuals are granted the admissions in each degree program.
Punjab University PU Admission 2018 Form and Test Schedule Dates for BS,MS, MPhil, MSc and PhD
- Last Date of Form Submission:
Last date for apply and admission form submission is as per mention in advertisement.
Just like always, admissions in BS, MS, M. Phil, M.Sc, and PhD. degree programs for fall semester 2018 have been announced by the university against which applications from suitable individuals who fulfill the eligibility requirements related to their desired program have been invited. The basic eligibility criteria which must be met by all the applicants is given below.
For MS, M. Phil, M.Sc (Engg./Honors):
- B.A/M.Sc./B.Sc (Hons) 4 year, B.Sc. (Engg) degree or its equivalent from a HEC recognized university.
- Passing the written test and interview.
- MS/M.Phil/M.Sc. )Engg/Hons) or equivalent degree with minimum CGPA 3.0/4.0 or first division.
- Passing the written exam and interview.
Once the registration procedure will be completed, written tests for all offered programs will be conducted during the month of October while the result will be declared in the end of same month and interviews will take place later that month. After successful completion of whole procedure, the final merit lists will also be displayed in October.
Check Other Related Topics
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2018 Application Form
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Spring Admission 2018
- Islamia University Bahawalpur IUB Admission MA/MSc Fall 2018 Application Form Online Entry Test Dates
- BZU Multan BA / BSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2018
- UET Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2018 Form Eligibility Online Apply Last Date
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admissions
- The University of Faisalabad TUF Admission 2018 Entry Test Online Preparation Application Form
- Quaid-i-Azam University Admission Undergraduate Fall 2018 Application Form Online Apply Last Date Test Schedule