Punjab University is situated in Lahore. It is one of the biggest and also the oldest institute of Pakistan. Punjab University Lahore was established since 1882. Punjab University is situated in the city that has rich cultural heritage. Punjab University fulfills the educational needs of students. Punjab University has many affiliated colleges and 5 campuses in Pakistan.
Admission to B.Com Classes is open to those candidates who have passed the Intermediate Examination, preferably in Commerce from any recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or Diploma in Commerce from the Board of Technical Education, or any other equivalent examination.
Punjab University has announced date for admission fee forms submission of B.COM part 1and part 2 annual exams 2018. Admission forms and fee “B.Com. Part-I, II” Annual Examinations 2018 It is hereby notified that the Admission Forms & Fee for B.Com. Part-I, II Annual Examinations 2018 will be received according to the following program. The date of commencement of “B.Com. Part-I, II” Annual Examination, 2018 will be announced later.
You have to deposit the examination fee in all online Habib Bank Limited Branches. The Candidate is directed to get print of all kind of Admission forms on Legal size page of 80 grams, otherwise Admission form will be rejected and University will not be responsible for the consequences.
Check Other Related Topics
- ITU Lahore Spring Admission 2018 Eligibility Apply Online
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2018 Application Form
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Spring Admission 2018
- Islamia University Bahawalpur IUB Admission MA/MSc Fall 2018 Application Form Online Entry Test Dates
- Bahria University Lahore Admission 2018 Form Online Apply Last Date Eligibility Criteria
- BZU Multan BA / BSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2018
- UET Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2018 Form Eligibility Online Apply Last Date
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admissions