The No.1 Engineering university of Pakistan at the moment according to Higher Education Commission (HEC), the Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS), Islamabad has invited applications from all the individuals who want to seek admission in BS Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering programs as well as computer & information sciences.
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates as PIEAS is one of the most well-recognized universities in Pakistan that provides quality education to its students through its highly qualified teaching faculty. So if you are interested in seeking admission and also fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission, you can submit application form online from the official website of PIEAS university.The applications can be submitted both online or via post. PIEAS Admission 2017 BS Electrical and Mechanical have been announced with an immediate effect.
PIEAS Admission 2017 BS Electrical and Mechanical Registration Forms Online Eligibility Selection Procedure
In order to become eligible for the admission in PIEAS Admission 2017 BS Electrical and Mechanical Programmes, candidates will have to fulfill a certain eligibility criteria which has been mentioned below.
- Minimum 60% marks are required in both Matriculation / O-level and Intermediate / A-level
- Pre-engineering for BS Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates who have passed intermediate with pre-medical are also eligible to apply only if they have given additional papers of Mathematics.
PIEAS Application form For BS 2017: Click Here
Selection process for PIEAS Admission 2017 BS Electrical and Mechanical progrmmes of all candidates will be made upon 100% merit which will be determined through two methods:
- PIEAS Admission Test: 60%
- Matric: 15%
- FSc: 25%
- O-level/A-level: 40%
For candidates seeking admission on the basis of SAT scores.
- SAT result of 3 subject (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics)
- Minimum 2000 score is required
- SAT scores must be submitted to the Registrar, PIEAS till 30 July, 2017
So all the individuals who fulfill these requirements for PIEAS Admission 2017 BS Electrical and Mechanical are eligible for submitting their applications for admission. Remember that the last date for submitting the application form is June,2017 so make sure that your form reaches the authorized department till due date as any incomplete or received after the due date application will not be considered.
Once the admission form submission process will be completed, all applicants will have to appear in a PIEAS Admission Test which will be conducted in all major cities of Pakistan in July, 2017. All applicants are required to pass the admission test in order to become eligible for admission as any candidate failing to score at least minimum required marks in the written test, will be eliminated from the admission process.
- Application form submission deadline for BS 22 May, 2017.
- BS Admission Test is 2nd July,2017.
Check Other Related Topics
- GC Women University Sialkot Admission 2018 Form Online Entry Test Preparation Merit Lists
- Allama Iqbal Open University BA B.Ed Admission 2017 Forms Download Online and Last Date Submission
- PIEAS Entry Test 2017 Schedule and Dates
- NUST Entry Test 2018 Schedule and Dates
- VU Pakistan Admission 2018 Spring Last Date Schedule Apply Online Registration
- UHS Lahore Certificate in Medical Teaching Admission 2018 Online Form Registration Dates
- UET Lahore PhD Admission 2018 Registration Form Entry Test Date Merit Lists
- NTU Faisalabad Admission 2018 Form Download Online Registration Schedule for PhD MS and MBA