One of the most well-recognized Engineering Science and Technology institutes of the Pakistan, National Fertilizer Corporation Institute of Engineering and Technology, Multan is currently offering admission in its undergraduate degree programs. For this purpose, the university has invited applications from both male and fame candidates interested in seeking admission in any of the offered courses. To make this procedure simple for all the students, below we have discussed complete details about registration process, eligibility criteria and entry test schedule.
Having been established in 1985, the NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology, Multan also known as just NFC-IET is one of the leading higher learning education institutes of the country especially in the category of engineering science & technology. Just like every year, NFC is once again offering admissions in various undergraduate degree programs for which applications from all the suitable and interested individuals have been invited.
For this purpose, the registration forms can be obtained from the admission office of the university from August, 2018 which can be submitted to the authorized department till 30 September, 2018. Although no entry test for undergraduate admissions 2018 will be conducted by the university itself but there are a few tests required to be passed by the applicants to become eligible for admission.
NFC IET Multan Admission 2018 Application Form Download Entry Test Dates Schedule
- Last Date of Form Submission: 30 September, 2018
When it comes to admission in engineering and B. Architecture programs the candidates will have to pass an Engineering College Admission Test (ECAT) which is conducted by University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Lahore while for Non-Engineering/BS Technology programs, the required test is NAT 2018 held under the supervision of National Testing Service or ECAT.
Once the registration procedure will end upon 30 September, 2018, NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Multan will review all the received applications after which the first merit list will be displayed on 6 October, 2018. After the display of all merit lists, the commencement of classes is scheduled to be from 17 October, 2018.
Check Other Related Topics
- ITU Lahore Spring Admission 2018 Eligibility Apply Online
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2018 Application Form
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Spring Admission 2018
- Islamia University Bahawalpur IUB Admission MA/MSc Fall 2018 Application Form Online Entry Test Dates
- Bahria University Lahore Admission 2018 Form Online Apply Last Date Eligibility Criteria
- BZU Multan BA / BSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2018
- UET Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2018 Form Eligibility Online Apply Last Date
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admissions