Admissions in M.A/M.Sc degree programs are being offered by one of the most well-reputed universities of the country for which applications from all the interested individual have been invited. The students who want to seek admission in any of the offered degree program offered by the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan are instructed to submit their applications for this purpose to the authorized department till 19 September, 2017.
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur (IUB) first started its operations during 1975 after which it has continued to play a vital role in economy of the country by producing qualified and highly skills professionals in various fields. Now operating from multiple campuses, IUB now offers admissions in undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree programs in a wide range of disciplines. Because of the quality of education and standard of facilities being provided in the university, it has achieved a position among the top ten general category universities ranking of Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC).
Listed below are the complete eligibility requirements needed to be fulfilled by all the applicants to become eligible for admission.
- For all Masters Programs minimum 2nd division in BCom/BA/BSc or equivalent examination
- Minimum 50% marks in BCom/BA/BSc or equivalent for admission in MBA after 14 years education
- Passing the National Aptitude Test (NAT) with minimum 40% marks is compulsory for admission in some programs.
Islamia University Bahawalpur IUB Admission MA/MSc Fall 2017 Application Form Online Entry Test Dates
- Last Date of Form Submission: 19th September, 2017
To apply for any of the offered Islamia University Bahawalpur IUB admission MA/MSc fall 2017, the applicants need to get themselves registered online using the university official website. Just create an account on the website after which you will not only be able to fill the application form but also to track the status of their application later. For the facility of individuals who are not comfortable with the online registration process, Data Entry Desks will be set-up at various campuses of the university which will guide the candidates during the whole procedure.
The registration process is scheduled to be completed on 19 September, 2017 after which a the first merit list of selected candidates will be issued on that will be followed by the 2nd and 3rd merit lists while the commencement of classes is going to be from 4th October, 2017.
Check Other Related Topics
- Punjab University BA/BSc Annual Exams 2018 Private Candidates Registration Online Last Date
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2018 Schedule and Dates
- GC Women University Sialkot Admission 2018 Form Online Entry Test Preparation Merit Lists
- Allama Iqbal Open University BA B.Ed Admission 2017 Forms Download Online and Last Date Submission
- PIEAS Entry Test 2018 Schedule and Dates
- NUST Entry Test 2018 Schedule and Dates
- VU Pakistan Admission 2018 Spring Last Date Schedule Apply Online Registration
- UHS Lahore Certificate in Medical Teaching Admission 2018 Online Form Registration Dates