Registration schedule for the annual BA / B.Sc examination 2018 has just been announced by the Bahauddin Zakariya University (BZU) Multan and all the individuals who want to appear in the exam as a private candidate must follow this schedule in order to get themselves registered for it. The application forms for this purpose have been made available over the official website of the university which after being duly filled and all documents attached, must be submitted at selected branches of Habib Bank Limited and United Bank Limited according to the issued schedule by the official authority of the institute.
The complete schedule according to which the registrations for BA / BSc annual examination 2018 will be completed is listed below:
Registration Schedule 2018 for B.A / B.Sc – News and Events – Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
- Last Date of Submitting Registration Form with single fee of Rs. 2200/-: 19th January,2018
- Last Date of Submitting Registration Form with double fee of Rs. 4400/-: 26th January,2018
- Last Date of Submitting Registration Form with triple fee of Rs. 6600/-: 22nd March,2018
BZU Multan BA / BSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2018
In order to get registered for appearing in the annual BA / B.Sc exam 2018 as private candidate, the interested individuals can download the application form along with fee chalan form from the official website of Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan. The duly filled form in all aspects in addition to all required documents must be submitted at any selected branch of United Bank Limited and Habib Bank Limited. Kindly keep in mind that no applications submitted via courier or by hand at the university campus will be considered. Also don’t forget to attach the following documents with the form at the time of submission:
- Original fee chalan (after fee submission)
- One recent photograph
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of FA / Fsc result card
Remember, that only those individuals who cleared their intermediate annual examination during this session or prior to it will be considered eligible for appearing in the BA / BSc annual examination 2018. Also the applicants who have passed their intermediate exam from a board other than DG Khan, Sahiwal and Multan and their permanent residence is outside the BZU Multan jurisdiction, they must also attach a NOC with the registration form.
Check Other Related Topics
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2018 Application Form
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Spring Admission 2018
- Islamia University Bahawalpur IUB Admission MA/MSc Fall 2018 Application Form Online Entry Test Dates
- UET Peshawar Admissions Spring 2018 Application Form
- University of Education UE Latest MS/M.Phill PhD Spring Admissions Fall 2018
- UET Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2018 Form Eligibility Online Apply Last Date
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admissions
- HEC Scholarships 2018 Aptitude Test Online Preparation Sample Questions Answers Papers