Admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs including BBA (Hons), MBA and MS-Project Management are now being offered by the Bahria University Lahore Campus for which it has instructed all the interested candidates to submit their applications either online or by hand till 25th January. To make the long and complicated admission process easier for our visitors, we have provided complete information about the application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure as well as entry test/interview schedule so you don’t have to waste your time while searching for all this information separately.
Named among the leading and most notable universities in Pakistan at the moment, Bahria University (BU) was first established by the Pakistan Navy in Islamabad during year 2000 but after performing extremely well, the university expanded its operation in two more cities by establishing sub-campuses in Karachi and Lahore. Since starting its operations, the university has kept including new degree programs in its already vast range and now it offers undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral studies in several disciplines such as Engineering, Medical sciences, Computer Sciences, Law and Philosophy etc.
For becoming eligible to seek admission in any Management Sciences degree program currently being offered by Bahria University, some specific requirements about the previous qualification are compulsory to be fulfilled which are listed below.
- BBA (Hons): Intermediate or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- MBA (2 Years): Four years Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks or CGPA 2.5/4.0
- MBA (3.5 Years): Two years Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or CGPA 2.5/4.0
- MS-Project Management (1.5 Years): Candidates holding a 4 years BBA degree from any HEC recognized university with minimum 50% marks or CGPA 2.5/4.0.
- BSCS (4 Years)
- BSIT (4 Years)
- MSCS (Evening – 2 Years)
Bahria University Lahore Admission 2018 Form Online Apply Last Date Eligibility Criteria
- Last Date to Apply Online: Thursday, 25th January 2018.
- Last Date to Apply through Hard copy Submission: Thursday, 25th January 2018.
Special quota scholarships for Master Level, stipend 100% tuition fee paid by PEEF also available.
All the individuals who think that they fulfill the above mentioned eligibility requirements related to the degree program in which they are interested in seeking admission, then the application for admission can be submitted online through the official website of the university. Do keep in mind that the last date for applying online is 31 August, and no applications after the due date will be accepted by the admission department of BU.
How to Apply:
Must visit official website of BU Lahore for download admission form, application form.
After the registration procedure completion, an entrance examination for determining the eligibility of applicants will take place on September which is compulsory to clear and any candidate failing to do so will be eliminated from the further selection process. According to the announce schedule, written test for BU Lahore will take place on 3 & 4 September.
Check Other Related Topics
- ITU Lahore Spring Admission 2018 Eligibility Apply Online
- UET Taxila PhD Spring Admission 2018 Application Form
- University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Spring Admission 2018
- Islamia University Bahawalpur IUB Admission MA/MSc Fall 2018 Application Form Online Entry Test Dates
- BZU Multan BA / BSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2018
- UET Lahore Undergraduate Admission 2018 Form Eligibility Online Apply Last Date
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admissions
- The University of Faisalabad TUF Admission 2018 Entry Test Online Preparation Application Form