Cadet Colleges are the special Institutes which provides the Quality Education and prepares the Students for the Specific purpose like leadership and with the Military Skilled Educations and they candidates specially prepared for the Armed Forces. The system of cadet college was first introduced in Germany in the era of Bismarck.
Many people want to admit their children in the Cadet Colleges. These institutions were primarily constructed by the Pakistan government officials in accordance with the Public Schools of England. And in the Pakistan first fully fledged residential cadet college was built in Swabi, Khyber Pukhtunkhah. Cadet colleges run on the direct supervision of the Armed Forces.
The Cadet College is dedicated to Captain Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed (NH). He was born on 1st January 1970 and was commissioned in the Army on 14th October 1994. Captain Karnal Sher Khan emerged as a symbol of courage during the Kargil conflict.
An entrance test is held at the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers at Peshawar, Mardan, D.I Khan, Abbotabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Kohat. Only the candidates who qualify the written examination are called for the interview and medical examination. Admission is granted purely on merit after written examination, intelligence tests, interview and medical examination.
Online Entry Test for All Cadet Colleges of Pakistan
Paper Pattern, MCQs and Specimen
Cadet Colleges Written/Physical Test Interview
Cadet Colleges Entry Test Past Papers sample Model Specimen
Cadet Colleges Math Online Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges Math Online Entry Test 2
Cadet Colleges English Singular Plural Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Singular Plural Entry Test 2
Cadet Colleges English Word Forms Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Opposite Word Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Opposite Word Entry Test 2
Cadet Colleges English Fill in the Blank Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Fill in the Blank Entry Test 2
Cadet Colleges English Correct Use of Tenses Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Correct Incorrect Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Preposition Entry Test 1
Cadet Colleges English Preposition Entry Test 2
Candidates selected under this scheme will be required to pay Rs. 200,000/- (non refundable), for admission to class XI and Rs. 300,000/- (non refundable) for admission to class VIII over and above the other dues at the time of admission.
Allocation of Seats
Each entry will comprise 120 students. The allocation of seats is as under:
|College Employees||2 (Day Scholars)|
- Overseas Candidates: Overseas candidates are eligible but they have to appear to entrance test at centers in Pakistan.
- Quota Seats: Vacant Seats are allotted to candidates desirous of admission under Self Finance Scheme.
Entrance Test Details & Pattern of Papers
SYLLABUS WRITTEN TEST – CLASS VIII
- Parts of Speech
- Correct/ rearrange/ complete sentences
- Meaning of words, idioms and their use in sentences
- Correct spelling
- Change sentence forms
- Gender, antonyms, synonyms, singulars and plurals
- Essay, paragraph, letter, application or story writing
- Translation form Urdu to English and English to Urdu
- Change of Voice and Narration
- Answers to questions from a given paragraph
- Set theory, union and intersection of sets, De Morgan’s law, etc.
- Fraction, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of common, compound and decimal fractions
- Square root, square root of decimal and common fractions and approximate square roots
- Ratio and proportion, direct and inverse proportion, problems on inheritance and partnership
- Percentage, partnership, commission, profit and loss
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of algebraic expressions, expressions in ascending and descending orders
- Equations, solution of equations in one variable
- Area of square, rectangle and circle. Area and volume of cylinder, cube and cuboids
- Practical geometry. Construction of a triangle, rectangle, square, parallelogram, pentagon, hexagon, octagon, pie graph
Islamiat (English Medium)
- Human rights, Ethics, Life of the Holy Prophet
- Pillars of Islam, Islamic Society, Patience and Tolerance
- Avoiding Prodigality and Avarice. Thrift/ Frugality
- Dignity of Labour, Lawful earning, Moderation
- Generosity, Equality, Prayers, Worships, Adoration
- Character of the Holy Prophet
- Life of Prophet Muhammad in Mecca and Madina
- Prophet’s Migration to Madina
- Battles of Islam
- Truce of Hudaibia
- Conquest of Mecca
- Farewell Pilgrimage (Hajjat-ul-Wida)
- 10 last Suras of the 30th Para of the Holy Quran, (with diacritical points and translation in Urdu and English).
To preparation of these test you must attempt the Online testing of the Gotest.pk because here we are providing you the online free Preparations for the Candidates those want to join the Armed forces.
Check Other Related Topics
- Cadet College Hasan Abdal Admission Entry Test 2018 Results Online Preparation Sample Model Papers
- Cadet College Lahore Admission Entry Test 2018 Results Online Preparation Sample Model Papers
- Cadet College Sialkot Admission Entry Test 2018 Results Online Preparation Sample Model Papers
- Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet 2018 CMH & Army Medical College Form Online Apply Last Date Eligibility
- Cadet College Bhurban Admission Entry Test 2018 Results Online Preparation Sample Model Papers
- Garrison Cadet College Kohat Admission Entry Test 2018 Results Online Preparation Sample Model Papers
- Government College University GCU Lahore Admissions 2018 Application Form Merit Lists Download for Inter FA, FSc, ICS, ICOM
- Army Medical Colleges AMC Entry Test Schedule 2018 Dates for MBBS BDS