Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is an autonomous organization that works under working under the Ministry of Science and Technology and is approved by the Government of Pakistan. Its mission is to promote and popularize the field of science for socio-economic development. PSP is now offering scholarships to as many as 300 students under the Science Talent Farming Scheme who are eager to pursue science in their careers.
Deadline is Extended to apply for the Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2020 . This Scholarship is approved by the government of Pakistan. Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. The New Deadline is 22nd November 2020 . Selected Students will get 10,000 Rs per month scholarship. Study visits to Universities/labs, S & T Organizations. Undertaking research projects from professors.
To become part of the selection process the interested candidates can download the application form online from Candidate Testing Service official website and submit it at CTS headquarter. Pakistan science foundation an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites application for selection of 4th Batch young students under Science Talent Farming Scheme.
Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship 2020 CTS Application Form Roll No Slips
Organization: Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF)
No. of Scholarships: 300
Facilities for Selected Students
- Monthly Scholarship Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Study Visits to S&T Organization, Universities/Labs
- Undertaking Research Projects from the first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
- Attested Copy of Matric OR SSC Result Card to be attached.
- Attested Copy of B-Form/CNIC and domicile certificate of the student or father’s domicile must be attached.
- Two Recent Color photograph passport Size.
- Original paid copy of the deposit slip.
- Proof of the pure government school must be attached.
The Selection Criteria will be as follow
- Initial Screening, Shortlisting will be on the basis of the score as given in the eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test 9Test attern is Given under the Application Form Given below).
- paper Based IQ Test.
- 30 Seats are reserved for Toppers of all BISEs Exams.
- Students who have cleared matric exams in 2020 from Government Schools
- Students who have passed matric with at least 60% marks
- Students who have achieved 70% scores in Biology/Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- Private schools or semi-government schools are not eligible.