Today the profession of accountancy is in great demand. You can see various accounting jobs in newspapers on daily basis. Number of colleges and universities offer different accounting courses and accounting degree programs. Accountants in Pakistan can start their career in any firm as trainee accountant.
Accounting Career can be started in two fields namely career in financial accounting and Career in Cost and Management Accounting. You can get yourself certified from Institutes of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) by getting CA (Chartered Accountancy) qualification.
And if you are interested in Cost & Management Accounting then the best institute for you is The Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan. There are worldwide job opportunities for finance graduates. Career in accountancy and finance requires highly analytical ability, playing with numbers and balance sheets and needs an individual to be fond of being at the complete back-end.
As a specialist in finance you can play a key role in the field of consumer and investment banking, institutional finance, merchant banking, corporate finance and international finance.
Career in Accounting and Finance in Pakistan Scope Opportunities Jobs Requirements Career Guidance
Types of Accounting and Finance Degrees in Pakistan:
- I.Com (Intermediate Commerce)
- B.Com (bachelor of Commerce)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- C.A (Chartered Accountancy)
- ACCA (Association of Certified Chartered Accountant)
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- MBA in Finance and Accounting
- Banking and Finance courses
Career options for accounting and Finance in Pakistan are:
There are so many career options for graduates in accounting and finance in Pakistan. There are excellent prospects for employment in audit and accounting firms as well as in local companies, multi-nationals, and local and foreign banks. Look at different jobs offered to specials of accounting and finance.
- Accounting Managers
- Accounts Officer
- Admin Executive
- Admin Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Director Admin
- Audit Officer
- Bank Manager
- Branch Manager
- Business Analysts
- Business Development Officers
- Cash Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officers
- Corporate Controllers
- Credit Manager& Specialists
- Financial Managers or Financial Analysts
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Planners
- Loan Officers
- Investment Bankers
- Management Consultants
- Management Trainee Officer
- Production Manager
- Project Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Risk & Insurance Manager
- Trainee Business Officer
- Treasure & Finance Officers
For the Further details Regarding the Business Management you must keep visit because you can get business management more articles.
You Might Also Like
- How to prepare MDCAT Test 2020 Verbal Reasoning to Increase ...
- MDCAT Test preparation 2020 Tips and Best Books for higher S...
- How MDCAT AGGREGATE/MERIT 2020 CALCULATOR Online for Admissi...
- How to Pass MDCAT Test Online Preparation Guideline for High...
- MDCAT Preparation Website for Online Practice for Higher Mar...
- Join Pak Army Through Talent Hunt Program 2020 For Male and ...
- Pharmacy Council of Pakistan PCP Recognized Universities Lis...
- CTI Jobs in Punjab Colleges Teaching Internee Jobs 2020 Inte...
- Chief Minister E Rozgaar Training Programme 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Application Form Format For Jobs in Pakistan Download Online